Wizard
4.55%
5 4.55%
Total 110 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Male Clothing Poll 1Q18 - Final Round
so in short we will have nothing that the community has asked but we will impose updates that we have never spoken damage really
Think of it like this, the devs have a list of things they wanna implement, after a poll like this, they might see the suggestion and think it's good, so it's added to the list, but it doesn't mean it'll come next. Or at all, but one can hope! It can never be bad to hold polls to see what people want, so keep it up. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
We ran this poll in May.  Now it looks like the Devs have decided to use our Superhero idea to provided Superhero costumes.  Even though they have provided the female version first it just makes sense to provide the male version next.

Also keep in mind that we also received the male stripper outfit as well (a nude bow tie variation). That was also an option on this poll.

This is why I say the polls don't guarantee that the winner gets updated. They just provide feedback for the Devs to decide. In this case the devs looked at this poll and choose the superhero outfit & the male stripper outfit.  But nevertheless the feedback was helpful to say that there was interest in these items.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
thanks for your answers ^^
I hope that the super hero or pharaoh outfit will be add because that would be great I think ^^