4.55%
5 4.55%
Total 110 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Male Clothing Poll 1Q18 - Final Round
Hello All,

Welcome to the final round of our Male Clothing Poll.  This round includes the top 10 out of 20 ideas from the Lover's division & the Fighters division combined.  This round please pick 2 of your favorite male clothing ideas below.  This poll will last 30 days.

Keep in mind that we are aiming to give the Devs feedback on the most popular male clothing ideas. It does not guarantee that the Devs will implement the top picks.  However, it does help to let them know what are the most favored ideas.  

Artist feel free to post any images of Male Clothing, relating to the options listed below.  Have fun!

Here is a detailed list of options in this round

1. Male Playboy Robe 
2. Jeans with bare chest & sneakers
3. British Gentlemen’s Outfit
4. Male Doctor
5. Nude bow tie - no shirt or pants
6. King or Pharaoh
7. Cowboy
8. Superhero
9. Sailor
10. Wizard
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Here's an example of a Playboy Robe

[Image: Hugh-Hefner-portrayed-in-the-media-by-Es...75x900.jpg]

Here are examples of the Naked Bowtie.  This might be a good Male Stripper outfit.

[Image: th?id=OIP.ZRev5rtBZWSeTQL_wDlfLgHaHa&w=1...=5&pid=1.7][Image: th?id=OIP.et7Rwz2A-YXdOeSXAl9M2AHaNg&w=1...=5&pid=1.7][Image: stock-photo-beautiful-naked-guy-in-a-hat...845560.jpg][Image: th?id=OIP.JApC5Jo2eDDv6Dyxk3AWNgHaHa&w=2...=5&pid=1.7]

Here is an example of a doctor created by Rye. A stethoscope could be added
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1552]

Here is are examples of jeans & sneakers with no shirt created by Rye 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1557][Image: cUVGmba.jpg]

Here is a Cowboy by Willy_for_boobies
[Image: 938bBv5X_o.png]

Here is a possible Superhero by Lady Alexa

[Image: MNF-Supersuit.gif]

Here is an example of a Sailor

[Image: th?id=OIP.u5pli9AYt4PLfiPYydMvvgHaKO&w=1...=5&pid=1.7]
Jeans and sneakers/ british G outfit for the win.
Saw this while I was watching a movie, thought this Pharoh was a great compliment to the women’s Egyptian queen outfit. Very similar...
[Image: ohj3sb9wlsq01.jpg]
wow the sailor is getting no love

I like that pharoh outfit. it does look like a good match for the queen
(04-15-2018, 03:02 PM)Overfiend Wrote: wow the sailor is getting no love

I like that pharoh outfit. it does look like a good match for the queen

Yes, the pharaoh probably got votes for that but it also looks to be a good idea on its own.   I thought that the cowboy outfit would come higher, on its own merits and as a complement to the cowgirl (farmgirl).

But this poll did not get many votes.   I think that means that not many people are interested in a new male outfit so I urge you not to make this a priority for an update.
yup i'm seeing the same. at the very least i would like to make it to 100 votes before it closes so at least its can be a sampling of the broader view.
I made a mistake: read date UK way and thought poll finished. I do think that polls should be concluded in a shorter time.
uh oh it looks like the King is hording all the gold
Honestly, I think the only thing I got out of this poll, is to stick to poses... it just seems that participation wasn’t there, and we may be pushing our luck. Too many polls and Vadim may stop listening to them... like the minigame poll, and how we haven’t gotten strip poker... and how an FF pose was implemented instead of the FF oral that won the poll... I don’t want to discourage the mnf community to not take part in the creation process of the game, but the poses was good thing we had...