Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How to start a GOOD conversation?
(03-20-2018, 02:06 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I have wondered the very same thing.  You are not alone.  Though i think rejection is a natural part of the process of finding a match.  Also keep in mind that there are some real-life males with female avatars so that could add to the number of rejections.  Hence why i have suggested the implementation of an MNF Match Maker tool to help us narrow down our search.  Nevertheless, I am eager to hear from the real ladies of MNF about what piques their interest.

Hahahahahahahaha

I actually laughed reading this. Better luck finding a Leprachaun.
Still a lot of guys saying just “hi”; “hi beautiful” is no better.

The entering outfit of jeans and blouse is quite form fitting and I got this comment once, “Nice cunt”. I should have followed it up because it shows some front.
Most of the times I just begin with a joke for example there was this grill with an Irish flag and I said to her: Hey what is the difference between a Irish wedding and a funeral?
Answer: One drunk less.
She then blocked me.
Then I tried with another and she laughed
The lesson here is : Just b yourself
You can always buy the game super seducer by the love guru dick of ruin
Hi there. Everyone is different and sometimes that same person may respond differently depending on their mood. Sometimes I just want the exp and sometimes I want a good intellectual conversation. Its hit or miss but don't get discouraged, keep trying! And you should know that I get a ton of private messages all the time. Sometimes I'm having 10 different conversations at once. When that happens I might click on one and move to another and forget about it. Its not intentional ignoring but it happens. If a girl doesn't want you to say hello then start by offering a polite compliment (hair, clothing, etc) or try to be funny. I typically like guys that can act silly and manipulate words to make jokes or have a passion on a particular subject. Makes the people feel more like people and less like mindless sex zombies. I have it in my bio "tell me something interesting". I really do wanna know what others find interesting. You could really get into character and stay within the "fourth wall". I had a guy take me on a "date" to the waterfall to look at the rocks because he knew I liked rocks (yea, its cheesy/silly) but it was nice. But hey, relationships in the real world are complicated. Apparently we bring that with us to the game. Good luck!
“Hey”/“Hello”/“How are you?”  - Oops, she’s already closed the window to answer another IM, better luck next time! It’s not a matter of politeness, it’s a matter of standing out from the crowd.

“Hello miss” - An old RP classic, mostly used by submissives who can’t find the clitoris. Avoid it. That goes double if you think she’s a sub!

“hru bb?” - Avoid text language, it reeks of lazy neurotypicality. Reeee.

“Wanna rp?” - What do you like playing? What are your kinks? Oh wait, I’m not going to ask any of that, I’ll be moving onto the next IM that has suggestions and scene ideas! Next time suggest something up front.

“Wow, so beautiful and sexy mmm! You are perfect!” - Compliments are super powerful things, but only if the receiver thinks they fit. Keep it targeted if you’re going to use them, preferably things she had a choice in! Avoid complimenting the pixels or generic platitude level garbage…go for something more personal like her name, profile pictures, kinks, gifs if she’s into that kind of thing.

“Are you tired? Because you been running in my head all day etc.” - Be careful with pickup lines, more so if they have PUA techniques attached to them. Intentionally silly ones could bring a smirk…but non-content is non-content. You need to bring the good stuff too.

“Hey, want to continue our scene? You don’t remember? You were playing my mistress!” - He’s not confused, and you won’t remember, it’s a pick up artistry technique. There’s a special place in hell for people who do this. I think a higher chance of being a dweeb too.

“<insert a long roleplay starter so you can respond without any planning!>" Personally I’m not a fan, but even some hardcore rp types (multi para+ etc.) swear by it. Keep in mind a quick "no thank you" hard counters whatever you just spent time writing.

“<Copy pasted introduction>“ Pro tip: if someone works out you’re doing this, it’s probably over. No one likes feeling they aren’t special.

Wink "  - OH I GET IT! THE WINK MEANS YOU ARE FLIRTING! I guess it can add tone, but don’t overuse it. The same for tildes. (Unless you’re name is Purest_Elf, then you have an unlimited license to use them ~ ~ ~ )

“O.o” - Great if you’re pretending to be a teenager who has time travelled from the early 00s. Otherwise it comes over as ultra juvenile. Come on, it’s current year +3! That’s like using l33t speak!

“EYYO GIRL CUM GIT DIS BBC COCK IN YO PAWG ASS” - If her profile doesn’t strongly hint she’s into a bit of interracial play, drop the ebonics or at least keep the flavour of the month abbreviations to a sensible limit. Unless she seems into it, then you can tell her how much you love porgs! I personally prefer Ewoks.

How about some examples of things that could work out? We’ll assume the girl has got the usual ‘rough me up and make me your slave’ hints on her profile and character name. Pretty standard affair really, and the principles apply elsewhere too.

“Hello, I’m looking for some RP. You sound like you enjoy being a roughed up slave girl from your profile, fancy a scene with a tight leash, heavy chains and some oppressive bastards to serve?” - It’s not the best, but look! Content! Suggestions! You even said hello!

“Hey, hope you’re doing well. The way that girl gets skull-fucked in that gif on your bio is amazing! I’d love to get a scene going with you getting stuffed like a gag-whore. That long blonde hair is going to be perfect to grab on too.” - So many compliments about things she‘s chosen, with a nice balance of dirty talk to avoid any claims of being a “nice guy“!

I think another point worth mentioning is what to avoid. Some of it is obvious, if their profile says “girls, futa & dogs only!” it’s a safe bet your shota roleplay profile isn’t going to get lucky. If a price list for sex puts you off, don’t give her a message. If she has something like “Colds only, no roleplay, no talk, no love” on her profile, then it’s probably best not to ask her how her day is going. If it’s completely empty…I guess you could roll the dice! Maybe she isn’t lazy?

Overall, remember to be confident, and always go in guns blazing with a passion for something you want to share. Don’t fall into the trap of “I’m a pleaser, I’ll make you happy” because your passion will falter, your heart will tremble, and tiamat’s daughters’ will smell your fear and laugh at your tiny penis!

Such is life.
Errybody is different my guy and there's no formula to start a good conversation with anyone. Like some people respond really well to cheesy pick-up lines and others will just ignore you. Read the bio first so you know what type of person they are and if they don't have a bio you can always open with "so I see you don't have a bio, you new around here?" Of course that only makes sense if they're a level one but it's something.

Just be original (don't say hi, hello, hey beautiful, etc.) Make a joke, ask about their bio, if they seem kinky just go right into chat/rp type shit
Am I wrong 'cuz I wanna get it on til' I die? 

209 Stockton Represent
Be interesting. Saying stuff like "Want my BBC"(just an example) or just saying "hey" and having no follow up after that is quite boring. I like to offer wagers to people and I've made friends through that a lot so I mean just find your niche. The "wager" i do is a round at rodeo and if they win they get to fuck me. usually people go for it and its just some good fun so make it interesting and you'll get all the ladies Wink
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
You know what works with me? when you bring some interesting subject. No matter if is a guy or a girl, most talks are the same and gets boring to the logical end of "hi" "how are you" is "want some fun or let's fuck"
For me it's okay to just say hello. I always respond to PMs unless you are really offensive. I think ignoring a (hi, hello, or a how are you) could be a mistake. I enjoy making new friends.
(07-17-2018, 05:03 PM)Jenna-X Wrote: For me it's okay to just say hello.  I always respond to PMs unless you are really offensive. I think ignoring a (hi, hello, or a how are you) could be a mistake.  I enjoy making new friends.

If that works for you fine but it does not show much originality or real interest.  He/she has said that to 20 people in the last 10 minutes.  It’s often followed up by, “what you doing” if you reply.  “Hi, I’m Mike/Mandy from NY, 28, and a teacher” can be pasted but shows the possible start of a conversation.