Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How to start a GOOD conversation?
Hello, thats its want to start to say a girl in MNF club, but i saw that there are girls with "no say hi or how are you" in his profile... And i found a lot of girls with some restraints, i get ignored easy with any word i speak... I really want to start a great conversation, but really dont know what to speak... I am not good talking with stranger's.

When i try to talk to a girl, its just for... Go to bed, do some RP, you know, sex. In the past i can do it easy, just have the motel, and have a room (because all time are full). But right now, i just found girls with "cold are ok", or girls that ask for "money"...

I try it, really, many times, but... Some times i get no answer, get "ignored", she insult me for nothing, or... In this cases, there is not information in the profile: the girl are lesbian, only want BBC, only from his country, want an a specific condition (do monster rp for example)... I know the last i cannot do nothing. But, what can do with these girls that easy ignore me?, or any other cases, i really dont know how to talk that tipe of girls. Even if there are no information in her profile, i try to talk a girl and say hello, but there is no answer... I dont know what i am doing wrong...

I know i just want go to bed (just like rp in bed), but even i have no time to say it!. And YES, i do it some time, i ask a normal girl (not a "slut" or "cold are ok"), and she do sex with me. BUT... Only happen a few times, i think... 3 or 4?, i mean, after MNF Club changes.

Can please helpme on how i can talk to girls, without get ignored, etc?. Can i ask for "Examples" of conversations?.

Thanks for all that answer me. Mabey i cant answer faster... mabey took me two days or a week, im a little busy... So sorry if happens.

I have wondered the very same thing. You are not alone. Though i think rejection is a natural part of the process of finding a match. Also keep in mind that there are some real-life males with female avatars so that could add to the number of rejections. Hence why i have suggested the implementation of an MNF Match Maker tool to help us narrow down our search. Nevertheless, I am eager to hear from the real ladies of MNF about what piques their interest.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
While I don't want to generalize much, I think the most important thing is to realize that there is someone else there sitting behind the monitor on the opposing end, a person like you whom has chosen to play this game at that given time. Everyone is looking for different kind of experiences when on. Some people are here for roleplaying the experiences their real-life lacks, some just want to pass their time talking and some, some just want to feel the game mechanics and appealing character models. Whatever the reason is, it's rarely transparent and distinguishable at first glance which makes starting a conversation difficult. You don't know if the person likes to be called names, you don't know if she/he is open for rp and so on...

Now, what can you do? Not much. The character bio is often your best bet. Mine for example has words that imply something I like: conversations, art and music; and something that hints a small definitions of my real identity: small, cutie, lot of smileys and emoticons. Now if you were to come to me and hop straight into rp, calling me by names sending me dickpicks... no thank you, I am not interested and by just reading the bio that should be rather given.

But hearing all that doesn't help you much, does it? If you are looking for the things you have described I'd recommend the following:
- What kind of look is the girl wearing and what kind of name does she have (Not an absolute indicator of sexual preferences but a solid foundation to more quickly find what you are looking for)
- Remember to read their bio, also another quick way to see if it gives out any more information.

Once you have found someone whom you... desire, you need a good opening. Not too classy, becomes it strays away from your objectives and intentions but not too pushy either to not seem like an asshole. Also questions are rather effective. Now I'm not very imaginative and experienced on what this could actually be but I'll try to come up with some examples:
 - Hello, you are quite the eyecandy. Just passing time here?
 - So what's up with you? Tired of staying in the heaven with other angels?
 - Hi, I'm lost in words by just looking at your body, may I reflect how I feel in action? ( a bit pushy )
Or something...
At least try to go for slightly more than a hi, no need to be as creative as I were. If you can obtain some information beforehand from for example the bio, use it to your advantage.

And regarding money... I don't really know... but as far as I'm aware the "types" whom are easily laid down on bed often want cash in return. The new minigame can yield you around 500 in 6~8 minutes. Not unbearable, maybe a bit annoying to just please the snobby girl players but again, not unbearable.

If none of that made any sense, don't worry I'm bad at explaining and even worse in English so the fault is probably mine.

With love, Rye
IGN: Lufff
Knowing that most girls tend to ignore guys they find annoying, you could try the reverse approach.

Example:
Please add me to your ignore list, if I have no chance with you.
Or
If you don't want to be my regular fuck buddy, please add me to ignore.

Those are a few examples of crazy chat up lines I have heard.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
First of all, thanks for all the answers!.

I really do not count about if people enter here to do something or not, THAT, i think, its a good question to start a conversation. I already know that people enter in the game for more things that just use the bed......... There is a chat, and there is good people that enjoy to chat. For example, i like to chat with new players, and help them finding secrets of the game, like the cave.

Before, when i try to speak with that girls, that have "no say hi" or others, i just get in blank, and dont know what to do, really. But i think i am start to see what i can do, from moment, start asking about what are doing in game. Or what are searching for. I must try it :/

This topic's been covered before, including here and here in a stickied thread in the RP subforum. But in addition to the excellent advice from Rye, I'm going to add what I said before:

Listen.

Although reading a profile can help you start your approach, it's when you're actually talking with someone where you'll figure out what it is they're looking for. Some people are just here to chill and chat. Others are up for fucking pretty much whenever. Still others want to roleplay. And there are so many other people there for so many other different reasons. Talk with them, listen carefully, and be honest -- and tactful -- about what you're interested in.

I'm also going to paraphrase what a bunch of people said in those two threads: Don't just go with "hi" alone as your first response. If they've been around MnF Club long enough, people tend to hear the same thing over and over and over. Be you, but be a version of you that'll catch people's interest. Show them you've read their profile if they've filled it out. Show them you genuinely care about why they're here. And if you're looking for a follow-up question after catching someone's attention, I always end up asking people I'm interested in, "Why'd you come to MnF Club?" because it's a question I'm always interested in the answer to.

Finally, accept that you can't connect with everyone. You're going to rub some people the wrong way no matter how you act, because we're humans and unique and respond to different things. Don't take rejection too personally. For all but the most miserable bastards, there's someone out there who you'll click with. The only way to know who is to take a risk and reach out.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(03-21-2018, 01:47 AM)JCF Wrote: This topic's been covered before, including here and here in a stickied thread in the RP subforum. But in addition to the excellent advice from Rye, I'm going to add what I said before:

Listen.

Although reading a profile can help you start your approach, it's when you're actually talking with someone where you'll figure out what it is they're looking for. Some people are just here to chill and chat. Others are up for fucking pretty much whenever. Still others want to roleplay. And there are so many other people there for so many other different reasons. Talk with them, listen carefully, and be honest -- and tactful -- about what you're interested in.

I'm also going to paraphrase what a bunch of people said in those two threads: Don't just go with "hi" alone as your first response. If they've been around MnF Club long enough, people tend to hear the same thing over and over and over. Be you, but be a version of you that'll catch people's interest. Show them you've read their profile if they've filled it out. Show them you genuinely care about why they're here. And if you're looking for a follow-up question after catching someone's attention, I always end up asking people I'm interested in, "Why'd you come to MnF Club?" because it's a question I'm always interested in the answer to.

Finally, accept that you can't connect with everyone. You're going to rub some people the wrong way no matter how you act, because we're humans and unique and respond to different things. Don't take rejection too personally. For all but the most miserable bastards, there's someone out there who you'll click with. The only way to know who is to take a risk and reach out.

Thanks, i do not count that in RP sub-forum have this things.

Seems i was thinking that i can chat with all... But as you say, i have to accept that, i cannot do it. Well, really thats its a thing that i never notice...

Thanks again JCF for your time Wink

i think it's important to know that not all the girls are the same.

For me, it's really important to read the bio, some of us write in there the things we like or not (Straight, 3some's, colds...).

You can start a good conversation reading the bio, and if she doesn't have one, then you can start asking (with all respect of course) things about her, if she doesn't want to talk, then try with another gril! We are diferent about this, me presonally i like to talk first, if we like each other ...well...u can guess! Wink
DRAGON QUEEN. 
Hello dear fellows!
Where is the problem?
Isnt it the real kick of this game?
Would she answer? Yes or no?
Imagine, if you would be able to fuck each girl, just only by klicking on her?
No answer, no flirting, no talk???
How boring!
So you have to learn your skills and try. And try again and again!
Not all girls will respond, thats life!
(Most high levelers refuse to match with low-leveld players, cause they get no EXP!)
Keep on trying! Good Luck!
(03-21-2018, 08:46 PM)RhaenyraT Wrote: i think it's important to know that not all the girls are the same.

For me, it's really important to read the bio, some of us write in there the things we like or not (Straight, 3some's, colds...).

You can start a good conversation reading the bio, and if she doesn't have one, then you can start asking (with all respect of course) things about her, if she doesn't want to talk, then try with another girl! We are different about this, me personally i like to talk first, if we like each other ...well...u can guess! Wink

(03-24-2018, 02:43 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: Hello dear fellows!
Where is the problem?
Isn't it the real kick of this game?
Would she answer? Yes or no?
Imagine, if you would be able to fuck each girl, just only by kicking on her?
No answer, no flirting, no talk???
How boring!
So you have to learn your skills and try. And try again and again!
Not all girls will respond, that's life!
(Most high levellers refuse to match with low-levelled players, cause they get no EXP!)
Keep on trying! Good Luck!

If a guy flirts with me, first thing i do is check out his Bio.  And if they have a blank Bio, I tell them they have no chance thanks to them being to lazy to complete it.

Also good Bio, and good chat up line from a level 1 player, usually ends with me making them level 2.

I know a lot of people use this game to practice chatting to others in real life.. So don't try and use chap up lines that will result in you getting slapped, punched or kicked in real life.

So many guys, (and even a few girls) have come up to me, and just used single word questions like … SEX?FUCK?   And if you tried that in real life with random people, what would you expect to happen?
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]