Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them
(07-06-2018, 02:08 PM)Emmie Wrote: I wish to remind people that when you report someone, the chat logs will show. If something doesn't show in the logs, the report will be declined, even if you have screenshots. This because screenshots can be faked. They only work as supporting evidence, not main evidence. Thank you for your understanding.

NOT MY EXPERIENCE AS YOU KNOW
Well, I don't recall, you can PM me details if you wish. But that's how it is, even if mistakes can happen, especially when recruiting new moderators who has to learn the ropes.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(07-06-2018, 10:36 PM)Emmie Wrote: Well, I don't recall, you can PM me details if you wish. But that's how it is, even if mistakes can happen, especially when recruiting new moderators who has to learn the ropes.

No thanks, Mods exacted their revenge last time.
I don't see why a moderator would seek "revenge" for being informed of something. Doesn't sound probable. But if you're not gonna back up claims, don't make them. It will just seem like you're making baseless accusations then.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(07-07-2018, 11:39 PM)Emmie Wrote: I don't see why a moderator would seek "revenge" for being informed of something. Doesn't sound probable. But if you're not gonna back up claims, don't make them. It will just seem like you're making baseless accusations then.

I stand by what I say.  It was a complaint about Mods so not going to repeat that mistake.
When you complain about something, or someone, you have to present evidences to back-up your statement.
Cause, like in real life, without something certain that indicates someone indeed done the things they're accused of, it can be considered you throwing false accusations towards someone or a group of people.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I would like to apply for mod. I'm an argentinian, premium lvl 11 player, always using the same avatar. I'm spanish native and can speak english very well too. I'm not very active at the forums since I prefer playing the game directly instead of coming here.
I play every day, and mostly on low quantity servers, especially Pink Taco since is for spanish speakers. On those servers, you barely never see a mod, and there are always problems around. A mod doen't need to be thete to ban everybody, just acting as a deterrence element to prevent problems, and since those server match my timezone when it comes to activity peaks I thought I could just lend a hand.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Hello, we aren't looking for a new mod yet. If we ever need one, we will post a thread about.
We appreciate your motivation
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
whatever I'm talking about here, I know and I know I'm right about my conclusion. I know Mods who actually only with great pride they have badge, like a young girl wearing the won crown for beauty. But it's time to wake up. and I want to say something about my 2-year stay in this game, I changed my mind about a particular Mod, and I can say that Emmi is for me a person who always looks for the right one and wants clarity in everything. and I say that not as a her friend , but as a person who has been in dispute for a long time with her. And I think this should be an example for everyone when someone who is not close to you appreciates your work and qualities, then you can be proud to wear this badge. mm, I think I'd save my mind about other people Mods, I'm still the with first coffee.
P.S. Plsssssss, stop crying to be Mod, everything in this life has many connections and .... (I need censors). ... Ohh, and yessss im badass talker, tnks for role hehehehe Smile)
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
Are you going to Add new moderator ? 3 Active moderators deleted their characters!