It needs all of options 2 thru 5
30.14%
22 30.14%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Flappy Petnis Mini-game poll
Does it bother anyone else that this NPC gets no pre-game interaction? She has a name and everything, but clicking on her jumps straight to the game.
Dodgy
Just to clarify - I would consider Proncain's comment to be part of the plot.

Personally I just want to have sex at the end.

But his question is a valid one. Everyone, Feel free to comment.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
hmm it looks like we need more votes to be convincing to the devs.
Sorry Overfiend but no one seems interested in this game. I don't think anyone wants Devs to waste time on updating it.
Jessica - I'm not sure if you've noticed but over 50 people voted so far. That probably means they care about the quality of the game. Should I just assume that you've forgotten that 50 is more than no one?....

Hmm Maybe the truth is that - it is you that doesn't care....but that's odd. because if you don't care why would you waste your time sharing such a sad perspective on the game. I'm sure you have better things to do

oh I get it - it's because you do care but your just so sad about the way things turned out. Well I got good news for you. an unpaid volunteer that does care enough about the MNFclub has created a poll to allow disappointed people like you to voice your opinion so we can constructively share it with the Devs. Go ahead vote, let the devs know how sad you feel about things. It might make you feel better... Well of course, unless you voted already. With everyone else who cares. If that's the case thanks for participating. You vote counts too. :-)
Overfiend, it takes almost no effort to vote in a poll, it say's nothing about enthusiasm.

The truth? the truth is that if you had added an option in poll that read "at this point I can believe that the devs would shit out this dull flappy birds clone but I wish that hadn't" most of those 50 people would pick that choice.

This thread is about people's opinions on the game. The game is excrement.
(02-25-2018, 06:36 AM)Overfiend Wrote: an unpaid volunteer that does care enough about the MNFclub has created a poll to allow disappointed people like you to voice your opinion so we can constructively share it with the Devs. Go ahead vote, let the devs know how sad you feel about things. 

Don’t worry my friend, your work is definitely not going unnoticed as all your polls have translated to ingame updates. Nonetheless, whatever “issues” people have with this mini game, are most likely the same “issues” people have with all of the current mini games; which is the lack payout. The NPC sex scene will probably come eventually, and people probably don’t mind the wait for that as it’s going to be a one time use anyways...lol... I personally want the devs to put all their effort on a multiplayer minigame instead trying to “fix” this mingame...
Overfiend, I think that you have misinterpreted. By game I meant Flappy Petnis Mini-game not game in general. Maybe I should have been clearer but the thread is called Flappy Petnis Mini-game poll.

It has got 50 votes: that is far less than other polls you have done which suggests that people do not care about it. They don’t want it updated, they want it forgotten and Devs to move on.

Look at obidobi’s comment,
The truth? the truth is that if you had added an option in poll that read "at this point I can believe that the devs would shit out this dull flappy birds clone but I wish that hadn't" most of those 50 people would pick that choice.

Or JohnSins,
I personally want the devs to put all their effort on a multiplayer minigame instead trying to “fix” this mingame...
FYI - Twitter has also completed a feedback poll on the Flappy Petnis Mini-game. Below are their results. As you can see the poll is limited to whether you like the game or not.  Our poll has the benefit of providing the Devs with more specific comments that can help them develop future games.  I doubt that the Devs will update the current game. But at the very least they could have this feedback to make the mini-games better going forward.

@Clubmnf
Poll! The last update to @ClubMnF added a new mini game the Flappy Petnis . We would like to have your feedback regarding the game.

30%  Like it
39%  Don't Like it
31%  Neutral
Out of 370 Votes 
completed Feb 19 2018
The result of this poll have been submitted to the Devs. They have responded positively and will consider our feedback. It is very likely that they will add a sex pose to this game. That's all the details i have at this point. Thanks everyone.