30.14%
22 30.14%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Flappy Petnis Mini-game poll
Hello all,

Many of us have tried the new Flappy Petnis Mini-game.  Well here's your chance to provide some constructive feedback in a poll.  Feel free to discuss it in the thread below.  The poll will run for 2weeks & will be respectfully shared with the devs once completed.

I have received confirmation that the Devs have received and appreciate our latest sex pose poll. While I do believe they will appreciate the feedback provided here, Keep in mind that as the owners of the game they reserve the right to make all final decisions about what gets implemented. Therefore please remember that is poll is a means to communicate with the Devs. It does not guarantee that the Devs will implement what is voted for here. Nevertheless our ability to communicate clearly and collectively will only improve the relationship between us as players and the Devs. 

Thanks for your participation
Overfiend
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
You left out the most important option. Shot in back of head, buried face down so it can't crawl to the surface again.

It seems a sop brought in from another mnf game.

You should not be wasting time on this when there are better things to discuss and vote on.
Jessica,
you're right. I felt the same way for a while. which is why it took so long for me to put this out.  So I did wait. I waited to see if a new update would pop up to change the tone. And despite the recent trend of back to back updates within 7 days of each other; there was no update.

Then I was looking for something interesting to chat about in the forums. I still hear people debating the economy and Mini-game payouts, and the quality of the devs work.  We are debating each other to no end. Yet the people that need to hear it will not hear it unless we do this.

Eventually, I decided to give us all a voice. to communicate to the devs how we felt abou it. then when the Devs have heard our voice. then, personally, I feel like we've said what we could to the people that needed to hear it.  Then we can close the book on this Mini-game and move on.  

If for nothing else maybe the Devs will consider the results of this feedback poll when they create the next Mini-game.

As for the other things to vote on. I'm confident we'll address those soon as well.  I'm cooking some ideas for a poll that I'll share soon. But i felt like we all need to properly finishing this chapter.

If anyone feels like this is a waste of time - then feel free not to vote.
I personally like the game, but there are some things that sometimes annoy me as a long game and eventually I get -absolutely nothing
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
Just give a bigger payout, its a easy thing to do. 50 bucks at this time in the game its nothing.
Sorry if I seemed harsh with you Overfiend.

I am annoyed at Devs posting this lame game, I'm sure not made for this game, and thinking it is a sufficient update.
Both this game and the latest NPC sex scene just seem like a waste of development time. Why waste time and effort on something that 90% of people won't even see and the other 10% of people will only try once?
Jessica, I appreciate your sincerity. I means alot to me. And I too share your frustration.
no one voted that they like it just the way it is so far. interesting
(02-17-2018, 08:17 PM)Lithie Wrote: Both this game and the latest NPC sex scene just seem like a waste of development time. Why waste time and effort on something that 90% of people won't even see and the other 10% of people will only try once?

I agree but game at least seems to be an import -no development- just to make up update list.