MM -Oral
4.37%
29 4.37%
Total 664 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Sex Poses 1st Qrt 2018 - Skin on Skin vs Toys
(01-15-2018, 03:47 PM)davina_uk Wrote: I hope the developers are listening as I am struggling to justify continuing to spend money renewing my subscription to mnfclub if they don't listen to the wants of their customers.

Don't bother, they aren't listening. I have seen people try to argue that they are by using the argument that "We voted on something one time and they put it in the game, so they must be listening!" Just coincidence, they don't care about our input, they don't even want it, that was made clear after the game was release from beta. Vadim used to be active, but he started getting criticism and he ghosted. They only truly care about their main site and the small amount of money they get from this one.

It's a hard truth, because this is a good game with potential, but they don't care.
Dodgy
(01-16-2018, 09:25 PM)proncain Wrote: Don't bother, they aren't listening. I have seen people try to argue that they are by using the argument that "We voted on something one time and they put it in the game, so they must be listening!" Just coincidence, they don't care about our input, they don't even want it, that was made clear after the game was release from beta. Vadim used to be active, but he started getting criticism and he ghosted. They only truly care about their main site and the small amount of money they get from this one.

It's a hard truth, because this is a good game with potential, but they don't care.

I completely agree with but I also really hope we are wrong and they surprise us
(01-15-2018, 03:47 PM)davina_uk Wrote:
Quote:...i'm still waiting for a MF oral option that is "Male controlled"...

Muff Diving is male controlled and has been around for some time, why this wasn't available for FF as well is simply beyond me. Same with the Strapon pose, not sure why FF wasn't the focus here, heck I can imagine a demand for FM here too.

Over 50% of the votes are for a FF or FFF pose, the top 2 voted poses at this stage are in this category too with MF following close behind, 4th position is also in the FF/FFF category. I hope the developers are listening as I am struggling to justify continuing to spend money renewing my subscription to mnfclub if they don't listen to the wants of their customers.

it seems that I was not very clear, I was not referring about oral "on women" but "by women" but controlled by a man.

I am new here but I also hope they are listening, I did not write two giant posts in the suggestions to be ignored, but from what I read I think either they will take a long time to read, or they will ignore it completely, the last time I saw them appearing in mass was when they were accused of abusing the mod powers in the game.
You are all entitled to your opinion about whether the Devs are listening or not. Here's what I do know: We voted for a flexible girl pose and it took several months to develop but it was eventually added. In addition there were several requests for an NPC sex scene with the hotel girl a long time ago. As you can see it was eventually added, although very late..While I don't agree with their slow pace of updates, it does seem like they are listening and at at least making a list.

while I also don't agree with their lack of communication, I am also realistic enough to understand that not every user based suggestion will turn into an update. They reserve the right to make those choices since they own the game. If it were my game I would use my discretion as well.

So I would suggest continue making your suggestions and respectfully letting the devs use their discretion. While I wish the pace was faster & the communication better, it is what it is. I'm not behind the scenes to understand the obstacles involved. So I'll just focus on enjoying the game & making suggestions as we go along. Once we've provided sufficient evidence to the devs about the demand (via a poll) then our job is done. We'll win some & lose some. But be a good sport and celebrate your wins & Don't be a sore loser. We might get it next time.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(01-17-2018, 01:32 PM)Overfiend Wrote: You are all entitled to your opinion about whether the Devs are listening or not.  Here's what I do know: We voted for a flexible girl pose and it took several months to develop but it was eventually added.  In addition there were several requests for an NPC sex scene with the hotel girl a long time ago. As you can see it was eventually added, although very late..While I don't agree with their slow pace of updates, it does seem like they are listening and at at least making a list.  

while I also don't agree with their lack of communication, I am also realistic enough to understand that not every user based suggestion will turn into an update. They reserve the right to make those choices since they own the game. If it were my game I would use my discretion as well.  

So I would suggest continue making your suggestions and respectfully letting the devs use their discretion. While I wish the pace was faster & the communication better, it is what it is. I'm not behind the scenes to understand the obstacles involved.  So I'll just focus on enjoying the game & making suggestions as we go along.  Once we've provided sufficient evidence to the devs about the demand (via a poll) then our job is done. We'll win some & lose some. But be a good sport and celebrate your wins & Don't be a sore loser. We might get it next time.
Well I agree with this since I do understand that it'll take 2-3 months if not longer, depending on if they're working on other stuff or not, to see a suggestion/idea from a poll be added in. It's also true that lack of communication can be annoying it's kinda how things have gone....but here's to hoping that we soon see something from one of the polls that's been run added in sooner rather than later.
You guys should remember that the previous position polls, before we conducted them, were conducted by the mods. So these polls have always been common practice for picking the next pose. I also don't think the devs haven't added a pose that has won, so this is as official and reliable as it gets. I cant see where the "devs are ignoring us" talk is coming from. The suggestion thread suggestions are completely unrelated to this because the devs don't have "time", or the desire, to implement little suggestions, but will listen to the community as a whole, through polls. I think they just wait until we poll stuff, then work on an update...lol...
Hmmm.

I must confess, the most popular options so far are not the ones I would have prioritized; but hey, it's a healthy democratic process, and if it helps the devs to deliver what the majority want, I'm all for it Tongue

I just wanted to point out, if the next poses to be implemented are FF and/or FFF poses, it will "skew" the game even more toward assymetry when it comes to each gender's options, as it will give us an even greater number of poses restricted to female avatars (as of this writing, there are two FF poses and only one MM; the FM, MF and 3some poses are currently "in balance"... but not for long!)

Also bear in mind that ladies already have more clothing and accessory options, not to mention being able to poledance whereas men cannot.

I'm aware true "symetry" is not necessarily feasible or even the best "marketing" move, but still...

oh yes...more poses with toys, really?!?? I hope everyone who voted for these are aware that said poses will not only cost a lot of XPs (2500 or more for a one-on-one, 4000 or more for 3somes or gangbangs)... but the toys themselves will probably sell at more than 10,000$ each (sadly inflation has proven to be the new trend and there's no going back... the devs are NOT listening to complaints about this, apparently). Many of us - even Premium players - don't have the means or online time to earn such huge amounts of in-game money.

Just saying Rolleyes
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(01-17-2018, 10:26 PM)JohnSins Wrote: You guys should remember that the previous position polls, before we conducted them, were conducted by the mods. So these polls have always been common practice for picking the next pose. I also don't think the devs haven't added a pose that has won, so this is as official and reliable as it gets. I cant see where the "devs are ignoring us" talk is coming from. The suggestion thread suggestions are completely unrelated to this because the devs don't have "time", or the desire, to implement little suggestions, but will listen to the community as a whole, through polls. I think they just wait until we poll stuff, then work on an update...lol...
Well you gotta admit it's much better to do things this way than implement every little change suggested. Not only does it give people a more "united" front on the ideas to possibly add in, it also gives people options to vote on If they hopefully like the ideas mentioned.

Long story short, polls tends to show what the majority want
JohnSins wrote, “The suggestion thread suggestions are completely unrelated to this because the devs don't have "time", or the desire, to implement little suggestions, but will listen to the community as a whole, through polls. I think they just wait until we poll stuff, then work on an update”

I think that he is right.   If a thread just lists 6 possible new outfits then the Devs have no idea which one is really wanted;  they will ignore or pick the one that they want.   This fact seems to be totally lost in Suggestion Thread #II.

IvanXLIV appears to understand and accept this even if it does not give him what he would really want.

Avax69 sums it up:-“Well you gotta admit it's much better to do things this way than implement every little change suggested. Not only does it give people a more "united" front on the ideas to possibly add in, it also gives people options to vote on If they hopefully like the ideas mentioned.

Long story short, polls tends to show what the majority want”

[b]But Suggestion Thread #II should still be just a list according to thread poster.[/b]
I also am one of those who voted for the FF oral. I'm quite new around here altho some weeks passed. I remember my first time I met a lovely girl who was also new and we really liked eachother. Up in the room the first thing we said after checking the options. "I realy hoped that I can lick you..."