MM -Oral
4.37%
29 4.37%
Total 664 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Sex Poses 1st Qrt 2018 - Skin on Skin vs Toys
(01-10-2018, 08:02 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I'll be honest. I didn't jump out of my bed for the new "denim jumpsuit"....But I think I would definitely jump into bed with a Denim farm girl & a new sex pose... keep up the good work. share the poll with a friend.

I'm not keen.    It's Devs picking things rather than players.
F_1 - Yeah you are right it is the Devs picking things. The last time i checked it was still their game.....but that doesn't take away our right to have a voice and let them know what we prefer.  At that point we've done our job.  Then it's in their hands to make the best decision for their game.  At least no one can say, we were the quitters and went down quietly.  

If you want to walk away upset that's your choice.  No one can stop you.  But personally, i believe our ideas are good enough to be heard.  And i'm going to stand up for that.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
14 days left to vote. Share the poll with a friend and push your favorites as far as they can go. a close 2nd or 3rd place could send a message to the Devs about the demand.
I still think we should have a boobsucking pose, MF or FF... maybe combined with the oral one...
Well I'd say in general more oral poses would be lovely
Agree. Only one quarter of the poses has oral interactions. Personally i like to have a good "entrance" before the "plate", and for men we only have one oral pose and its premium. How can we pleasure virtually someone with our tongues without some variety? Men need more oral poses! A nice facesitting and hip movement, accompany by masturbation. A nice boob licking following by some nice nipple sucking. Guys can work with their tongue too!
Good ideas Karter!
i'm still waiting for a MF oral option that is "Male controlled", I gave some ideas in the suggestion thread about how to do it and a more "easy" way to do it, it's strange to play a roleplay dominating a woman while doing the oral pose while she is the one controlling everything.

Also it's strange not to see a "Mating press pose" in the options, it's a great pose for showing (Like the pile driver).

I don't know if i can send links but i'm thinking about this one https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s...id=2402816
Easy do make, don't need to "draw" the faces or putting that default retarded face like the one in the boobjob pose (not trying to offend, but i just think that's ugly, i'm going to add a post there about that default face cuz i have saw that in other poses).

but besides that i really like the new poses i think they're great and really well done and i hope everyone keep doing that wonderfull work.(and stop putting this default retarded face there) 
https://imgur.com/43Bgnpj
Quote:...i'm still waiting for a MF oral option that is "Male controlled"...

Muff Diving is male controlled and has been around for some time, why this wasn't available for FF as well is simply beyond me. Same with the Strapon pose, not sure why FF wasn't the focus here, heck I can imagine a demand for FM here too.

Over 50% of the votes are for a FF or FFF pose, the top 2 voted poses at this stage are in this category too with MF following close behind, 4th position is also in the FF/FFF category. I hope the developers are listening as I am struggling to justify continuing to spend money renewing my subscription to mnfclub if they don't listen to the wants of their customers.
I like that "Mating press pose" too. It's a good balance between pile driver and pirate's bounty. Its something i use alot IRL. The angle is great for penetration & control and it's more comfortable for the girl than the pile driver. I'm nervous that it might not get added because we have the pirate's bounty and pile driver. Crossing my fingers that one day it will.