MM -Oral
4.37%
29 4.37%
Total 664 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Sex Poses 1st Qrt 2018 - Skin on Skin vs Toys
The biggest thing I would want out of the FF oral pose is for it to look exactly like the MF muff diving pose. The girl looks amazing in that one, no need to change it.
Otherwise, anal fingering and tonguing would be a great addition.
If in anyway this is the FF oral pose who win thats would be a great idea to get it by the the bank girl or from Pamela I think from glory hole I would love to see them fucking with female character Smile
If the FF Oral wins I think Devs must do "muff diving" for non-prems, its time to get the non-prem people a new pose, dont you think? Smile
FF doggie and 69 would be great!

But we also really need MM and FF shower scenes. I would love to start a lesbo night with a "hot" shower and I bet some guys would love it too!
great feedback everyone! Keep em cumming....oh sorry not that cumming, i meant coming :-D
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Your right anapaula a FF Shower Scene is what we also need
FF shower scene would be fun to watch.....the turnout is looking good. And there's still plenty of time left and the race it getting close....Tell a friend about the poll & show them how to vote.
If Wednesday is considered the "Hump Day" then I declare Tuesday to be "Foreplay" day. so guys get out there and use your "Muff Dive" pose while it's still uniquely the only oral pose a female can get. It looks like competition is coming down the pipeline.
I'll be honest. I didn't jump out of my bed for the new "denim jumpsuit"....But I think I would definitely jump into bed with a Denim farm girl & a new sex pose... keep up the good work. share the poll with a friend.
You are good