Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Erotic Rendez-Vous
I've done MF 69 irl alot actually. it usually happens naturally because it's hard to resist her curvy bottom up in the air before my eyes. Indeed 1 at a time allows each partner to give their best performance. But 69 also creates a challenge of who can make the other cum first. A challenge they I usually win. The other unique thing about 69 is you can love each other at the same time, it's like a love conversation. She sucks slow and I lick slow she teases with her tongue and I respond teasing her back. and the excitement of climaxing together steams all over my windows...so yeach 1 at a time gives the best individual performance. But 69 is a conversation of lust & love
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(01-16-2019, 06:32 PM)Overfiend Wrote: ...so yeach 1 at a time gives the best individual performance. But 69 is a conversation of lust & love

Absolutely... if that happens in a relation, when 1+1=1, well, in that case, and like you said, 1 licks slow and so the other, 1 teases and the other follow, or the competition and... damn!!! I'm feeling horny right now *giggles*

... ok... with that said, yes! 69 btw a long term couple, for sure! For a one night stand, mggmmgmg... better not, it can complicates things... OK boys and girls?
To be simple is to be great
Quickies (not literally) Part 1

At a fist moment i was hooked by his textual logic, if possible. In a second and third, for the complete package, voice, look, body, a soft way of being, personality and body(yes, i said body twice...i LOVE that body). All proportional. I tried so hard to find anything there that didn't fit, since i didn't find, tried myself to fit in him.

After a few beers drunk in long and awesome hours of conversation, i couldn't take it anymore, in public i slipped my fingers into his crotch while looked at his eyes. Felt his rod pulsating hard. He looked at me with his crystal clean eyes and the expression "You're so naughty"

"My urges are to sit in your lap and give you the ride of your live!"

Let's get the hell out of here...

In his bedroom, entered timidly and sat in a chair right in front of his desk.

"Why don't you do what you want to do in the pub?"

"And what is that?"

"To sit in my lap"

I got up, sat in his lap, opened his shirt, and there it was, a perfectly sculpted torso, the way i imagined. He put his hands under my butt and lifted me up to his waist. Walked slowly toward the bed with me docked at him, laid me gently, and...it fit perfectly in me!

[Image: ggf.gif]
Quickies (not literally) - Part 2

With his hands wrapped around my waist, he penetrated me very softly. We went balls'deep in me and i felt his rod throbbing fast inside me. In a very naughty mood his fingers come out to play in my lips, I licked them, sucked and he, then, slipped them right into my clit, moistening while he kept his pelvic moves. With soft and well calculated circular movements, he made me shiver, i felt electric shocks all over my body and as I looked at him, glimpsed an amusement in his lips. Oh Yeah! The motherfucker was very pleased with himself...Dammit!!!

[Image: aa.gif]

I tried to reach his mouth but the little prick had other things in his mind, with a soft but yet quite rough hand, he pushed me into the bed and then turned me around putting me in my fours, lifted me one leg and gently, but again, quite roughly, entered hard inside me. At my moans he replied grabbing my hair, joined them in a ponytail, held firmly in his hand and kept fucking me with the same pace while bite the back of my neck with his teeth.

I've no idea where i read it, but some quote came to my mind while i was being fucked superbly by that God "It looks like you have my instruction manual" and with that in mind, i let him guide me during all the time, because i was having the time of my life. Once more he turned me around, made me sat in the bed and without any word, thrust his throbbing cock in my mouth. Looked at him with my best "Yes Master" face and sucked that penis like my life would depend on it. The view above was amazing, sweat poured from his defined chest and soon began to drain. Magical!

[Image: rap.gif]

"My turn" Laid down and guided his head to the middle of my legs just to feel his tongue. His lips sucked and licked me with the same grip and intensity, and again, provoked me long electric shocks around my body. With all my strengths I held my desire of cumming in his mouth, saving it for his cock.

He took his place again, and putting me side ways he spooned me, this time much more roughly than before, and went way deeper inside. Our screams were higher higher, my moans and his, at the same pace, our sweat mixed, our bodies glued and... with a bang, he yelled "I'm going to cum", i replied with a scream "Me too". He covered my mouth with his hand and we cum together as one...
In muffled whispers and shared sweat he told at my ear "You transpire sex T, if one day you disappear, I go looking for you"
Quickies - Reminiscences

He was in the kitchen, near the sink washing some vegetables, wearing only an orange boxers and nothing more. I caught him from behind crossing my arms around his sculpted chest. He mumbled something about the importance of what he was doing and kept doing what he was doing. However my fertile mind decided it was time for me to give him an oral gift. He deserved!

Squatted down to his waist and slipped down his boxers, watching, delighted, his little fellow jumping down in satisfaction! Caressed him softly, touching it with my fingers, feeling him growing at each rub and then, approached my warm mouth to his glans. He immediately stopped his culinary pursuits and looked down at me.

I played sucking his cock like it was an ice cream, I looked at him like i was a naughty girl that knows she was tasting the dessert before the main course.

He liked, oh! He did! A deeper thrust of his cock in my throat, I watched his neck bow down as he tossed his head back and I got ready for the liquid that would soon fill my mouth, already well satisfied of his yummy taste!

After I serviced him, he serviced me his delicious feast.

[Image: kkk.gif]
Oh Tania your way with words is electric. It can only be match by your way with men. Reading your last 2 post after a hard woring day of crunching numbers has stirred up my dragon. Phew that was hot!
(01-23-2019, 11:18 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Oh Tania your way with words is electric.  It can only be match by your way with men.  Reading your last 2 post after a hard woring day of crunching numbers has stirred up my dragon. Phew that was hot!

Thank you, I'm glad you liked
I've so much more to post...
Keep waiting them c(u)mming
XoXo
T
-"That's not a penis, that's a monster"
-"It's too big for you?"
-"It sure is!"
-"I'll be gentle"
"That's the least" I thought.

Without knowing exactly how to suck that cock, i passed my tongue around his tip and stretched my mouth the most i could to take that huge rod. I was still amazed and not even tried to disguise and at the same time, in my mind, i started to think in that cock as Everest Peak, my "Cockrest", A challenge! Didn't know how to 'climb it' but I would try.

He then put a condom on, sprayed lubricant all over my cunt and came to me. Opened my legs the most I could and tried to relax. Felt a little burn on the entrance, but after a while with his gentle stokes, dissipated and was replaced by an extreme filling sensation. Face to face, with my waist embedded in him, pulled me into an 'in and out' movement that became pleasant.
Placed me in my fours, and carefully enough, embedded again and started to fuck me until he came inside me. With his cock still pretty hard, took the used condom, replaced it for another one and laid down so I could ride him. Very carefully I impaled myself in that huge cock and rubbing my clit at the same time, didn't took much longer till i cum in that monstrous piece of throbbing meat.

[Image: 20278642.jpg?site=sex&user=kairan]

Observations:
Size, isn't equal to pleasure, OK? Having a huge cock, doesn't guarantee you a good fuck, actually, it's the way around, having a huge cock, if the guy doesn't know how to use it, could be very painful, and remember this, most of us, gals, we don't like to feel pain! Gotcha? Yep, so, don't regret the size of your cock, if you have one above the 11cm(4.3 inches) you are capable enough of giving pleasure to a lady, are we clear? Size matter? Hell no! Imagine this, you hang out with a model, beautiful, big boobies, a stunning body, but then, she stays there like a statue... Do you think you would repeat?
well said Tania...lazy logs in bed are no fun even if they are big or beautiful.
And you're not the only girl to feel that way.
IRL, I remember the first time my neighbor asked me to fuck her in the ass. I was shocked. I knew she was very experienced with men and it was my first anal experience. so i knew she probably had tons of big dick. I was very nervous but I gave her my all. afterwards she said she couldn't believe it was my first time because she's never been fucked that good before. And we became regular neighbor fuck buddies. So I learned from then that how you work it can count for more than you'd expect.
Generation "Woman without wo"

[Image: 17386020.gif]

Friday night, Club Hot, almost midnight, me and my friend Mike, a single like me, but an "au pair" for the circumstance. Entering there, the club was already well composed, so many couples near the bar, talking and drinking, smoking and kissing. I spotted Suzy and his husband Nick rubbing each other in a comfy niche. After some drinks, some chat, some kiss and some rub, me and her went to the dance floor, and the show was about to begin.

[Image: 16610620.gif]

After a while Suzy grabbed my hand and conducted me to the counter, and we started dance there. Didn't took much time till both of us were naked, giving a coyote ugly to the many persons there. Completely horny, we kissed, we rubbed, we licked each other, for the joy of the so many persons, some just watched and cheered, others, much more upfront, joined us, among them, a few guys. There was a time that were so many hands, touching and caressing that, we both decided it was a good idea to stop and join our 'guys'.

[Image: 19341054.gif]

Reached there, the swap began. I grabbed Nick and kissed him, while watched Suzy kissing Mike. Naked as we were, there was a split second till we begin having sex. Suzy, as usual was the first, when i noticed she was sucking Mike and in a while, Mike was fucking her doggy style. Nick was horny as fuck, and licked my pussy like a champion, made me cum twice(a record in clubs) so it was time for me to congratulate him for the achievement; squatted and took his steamy cock in my mouth...he was so 'on fire' that didn't took long for him to cum inside.

[Image: 3916823.gif]

Cleaned and sat while he recovered, and watched my friend Suzy ridding Mike, she was crazy as fuck, screaming and moaning, cumming...so many people watching, and my cunt dripping...oh what a night! After Mike drained his balls, i went to her and kissed, it was now my time to conduct her, took her(and them) to a room. Didn't shut the door. Why? Right?!
Laid her down and ate that pussy of her, they watched us as we took turns eating each other pussy, I lost the count of times I cum and made her cum, and also lost reality of time, I still don't know for how long we been there. All I know is, all ended with our guys spraying their fluids all over us, and us loving it...

[Image: 19455725.gif]

That's an amazing new world, i'm almost with 50, same with Suzy, we both have a rich past, we both suffered with chauvinism and pedantry of our ex-husbands and family, from society in general, so it feels so good, to enter in a place where we can do whatever we want, with no fear and no responsibilities... us, being woman without wo...