Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Erotic Rendez-Vous
Hi sweeties, after my 'cross in the desert' I decided it was time for a move on, for something more 'Taniable' Big Grin  something you were used from my old times, yes sweeties, I'm still me, older, wiser, more mature, but, still me. That doesn't mean I wont keep doing(post) other stuff, from poetry(?) to prose, from facebook shit to other kind of shit, my mind decide to do(write), is just, I LOVE this Erotic things and you can expect anything, short stories (fictional or not), ideas (good or not, probably not), desires (either secret or not so much) and so on, and so on...
Another thing, feel free to comment, good or bad, comment, just, keep your open mind and PLEASE! Don't be judgemental!
Ah! And yes, this will be exclusively for under age, red ball in the corner, if you are not 100% sure of who you are, STOP right there(here)!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: breast-sex_4_1994_si.jpg]

Ahhhh... a Espanholada or Foda à Espanhola, or as you can figure it out, a Titjob

As for the act himself, I have to say... yes, I like it, I like it a lot. Makes me so fucking horny watching a cock up and down between my boobies, approaching or moving away from my eager mouth. It's not something I do very often and maybe that, explain the reason for me to like it so much. For what I realised so far, and correct me if I'm wrong, guys stay absolutely nuts when they slip their lil'fellow between a hottie tit's. So, for all this reasons, Tania have to say, if we're all happy with a good and sloppy 'espanholada', go on, have fun, tits+cocks rules! And next time you've sex, don't forget ... oh si carino... más fuerte...
To be simple is to be great
Hey, nice to "see" you again here xD I'm eager to see where this goes. I haven't met the "old" you, so this will be interesting to know and watch. Keep up the stories and here's a nice, warm, friendly hug
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Hey guys I want to introduce to ya'all - Ana, a 40y old woman, Ana works as a paralegal in a law firm, a Lisbon born and raised gal, never married but was so close 15 years ago, "fodi tudo!", her words when someone asks what happened, nowadays she have a bf, well, sort of, they are more like friends with benefits and she also have "o puto", a younger guy (3 years) a lawyer with small partnership in her firm, also, her "jeitoso" boss.
Ana is my alter ego, so get used to 'her' stories or, 'her' point of views of things that happens day by day!
Hope you like Ana as much as I do, and remember, NOT FOR UNDER AGE, red ball? Ring a Bell? OK then! Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: lingerie.jpg]

I invited him for a late snack in my place after the work, convincing him to uncheck his date with his girlfriend. He's only used to have some 'naughtiness' with me in day work, when we arrange some excuses to our significant other for a late work. But today I was so in the mood for my "puto"... I felt in such a need for him to devour me with that crazy intensity, he knows quite too well how to use in me. When he arrived at my apartment, the snack was served... the main course was me. Dressed only with a see through black lingerie, yet to debut. He was bashful looking at me and said that he was loving so much the surprise and that he don't even have words to express. I said he have nothing to say, just to do. And that's exactly what he did...
Now he already left to meet his girl. Better that way, she's the one who gives him the emotional confidence he needs, with him and me, it's only physical intensity, an uncontrollable attraction. Although, deep down, I wish he was still here, with me, while I write this post, all naked and with the laptop on my legs.
Niice to "read" you back ;-))
Would loove to read more ;-))
Please let the next stories "cumming" soon ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
I've to agree with willy, so keep serving them Tongue
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
[Image: 61567.jpg]

Sizes... Oh yes! Some say that matters, others that the way to use it is the important thing. Of course, I'm not talking bananas!
A curiosity... I never heard a man saying that he have a small 'banana', a giant, montruosity one (banana), yes, several times, most of them, i discovered they were politicians, promises, promises... bananas!!! But small? not one of them had the balls to assume it. That means two things, not only their banana is small, but also, they don't have b...tomatoes, "tomates" "cojones".
And, please sweeties, take my word for it: - it's not a crime have it small. As long you know how to use it, you can (and you will) give "carradas" pleasure to your lucky one. Yes, you can, it takes art to do it, yes... but YOU CAN! I'll finish with this statement -There are some, that regardless the size of the brush (not even if their life depends on it), will never paint a masterpiece - ...
T
Hm, nice thought. It's also, going with the brush and painting a masterpiece, about the feelings one has and how one expresses them that defines if he/she can or not paint a masterpiece. If it's just about painting, anyone can do that, but if it's about creating something new, different, something that leaves a mark, that takes "guts" and a lot of mistakes, re-dos and so on. (sorry to somehow hijack your work xD) *silently sits down*
[Image: Caiu-na-net-casal-fazendo-sexo-na-praia.jpg]

This afternoon i went to the beach with 'my gajo' and we were perfectly alright in some regular 'amassos', when suddenly i felt underneath his shorts, that something was giving alert signs... discretly slip my hand to feel it and checked. Luckly we were in a very discreet place, the windbreaker helped even more, and... all it took was for him to roll over me, slid his shorts a little down his legs, step aside my bikini and, here goes nothing. That sensation of 'cold' down the spine, the danger of someone saw us, gives me such a 'tesão' that i get crazy to jump up on him too. Sadly, i couldn't, only in that way... dissimulated! 

The problem is that i got so horny, that i got home and masturbated 2 times already, one in the couch and other in the bathtub. And since the hornyness didn't disappeared, i think it wasn't the last one. I think i'm going to call to 'jeitoso' of the officer for him to come here rescue me of the fire that took control of my body.
My my! Tan tan is back!
And what a way to return! Surely to get the heat going in everyone. With the detailing of every story she tells! Smile

Welcome back, my dear! Wink
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Hmmmm, what a nice moment there. Some guys are really lucky to have such an experience. Keep them "cumming" and also keep us "cumming"