Strip Poker
41.62%
82 41.62%
Total 197 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Mini-Game Ideas I : Final Poll
I want the Sperm Bank so much! Hopping for it to win!
Panties: Not the best thing on earth, but next to the best thing on earth. Heart
(10-18-2017, 02:17 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Only a few days left. Let's finish up with a big bang at the Sperm Bank!

I hope that is not meant to be an encouragement for people to vote a certain way.

Didn’t you just post on Development Rumours Thread?   Because it’s not there anymore.   Ok if you removed it but could it be a site glitch?
(10-18-2017, 12:40 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Amberleigh you were right it was intended to be a tool use the extra sex Exp points to exchange for cash.  like you said it should be a standard tool in the game.  If it were not for the fact that we can only vote for 1 game and there are other more exciting options, i'm sure it would get more support if considered in isolation.  The excess sex exp points is resource that is going unused right now.  It would solve two problems at once, making use of excess sex exp and providing a legitimate income generating method for all players. This would be a good solution for both.
The issue with this is it'd be basically allowing for alt farming to almost be a thing again, it's super easy to boost sexp in the game, so being allowed to swap it out for cash is a nice idea in theory, in actual practice/reality wouldn't work out, or at least I don't think it would
It’s great in theory but how do envisage it working in practice?

Do xp points earned still count towards levels despite being exchanged, as they do with temple poses. If yes, that’s fine, especially for non prems who only have one 750 xp pose. If not would people want to give up progress? And I’m not sure Devs would do it this way.

Assuming that they allowed full credit for points earned as with temple poses, what would the exchange rate be? A lvl 7 has at least 13,500 points, 12,750 assuming the 1 non prem pose. At 1xp/$ that would be worth $12,750, surely too much: at 10xp/$ $1275, useful but less than an hour in rodeo: and at 100xp/$ it’s only worth $127.50, so neither here nor there. If you earned a further 300xp that would be worth $300, $30 and $3 respectively.

I think that the only way it could work is if you could only exchange xp in excess of your lvl, eg above 13,500(12,750 shown) for lvl 7, and at good rate, maybe in range 1-3xp/$. Not sure if xp exchanged for$ should count towards lvls or not.

But there are still some problems. The top lvl, (currently 10) gets no points and all high levels relatively few. This does not encourage people to meet up and progress and may even favour some not wanting exchanged xp to count towards lvls. And it can be scammed by a high lvl creating a new AV and giving it a lot of xp.
Hey Zephyr, I appreciate your effort to clarify how the exchange would work. Honestly I don't feel it's worth it to debate the details of how it would work because the devs have the ultimate say. You opinion & my opinion might not matter if the devs decide differently.  There is a certain level of detail that belongs to the Devs. That also goes for all of the other Mini-games listed here.

Including Strip poker. we could debate the skill level of the computer vs the avg player, or the details of the sex option, novice players losing money to exp players scamming them, or the payout rate vs cpu or countless other things to prove Strip Poker won't work. for all we know they devs could decide to give it to us with no sex. Or make getting sex as difficult as getting sex with the rodeo sisters. Strip poker is not flawless either. But debating that doesn't help us cause we don't choose those things. The Devs do. It's our job to let them know what we want and let them work out the details.

They're  all possible, in even the most unpopular ways.  For example, the Devs made Apartments but made them cost $50k without giving us a significant & legitimate in game income generator,   In my opinion that doesn't make sense, even with the cash on hand from previous alt farming because that cash will run out. but it doesn't matter what I think about that detail.  The Devs ultimately decided ...

The way I see it Sex exp points go down & cash goes up. the details of whether it lowers the level  of the player and the exchange rate is up to the devs.  It may not make sense or be popular to us , just like Halloween decorations without real content updates. but that doesn't matter because  it's the Devs choice.
So while I appreciate the effort to clarify the details. It may not be worth the debate.   I just know that Excess Sex Exp points, Top sex level with low exp point reward and insignificant income generating games are an issue. The sex exp exchange for cash could solve it....
My glass is at least half full on that
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Once this poll is ended, I'll send it to the devs.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(10-18-2017, 08:20 PM)Overfiend Wrote:  Including Strip poker. we could debate the skill level of the computer vs the avg player, or the details of the sex option, novice players losing money to exp players scamming them, or the payout rate vs cpu or countless other things to prove Strip Poker won't work. for all we know they devs could decide to give it to us with no sex. Or make getting sex as difficult as getting sex with the rodeo sisters. Strip poker is not flawless either. But debating that doesn't help us cause we don't choose those things. The Devs do. It's our job to let them know what we want and let them work out the details.

Strip poker is just poker, but stripping after losing a certain amount of money. Most importantly it’s also intended to be a multiplayer game, since we lack that. No one said there is supposed to be  mandatory sex after a player wins (at least I hope not, cause it might deter casual players). The only way the devs can mess this up is by not making it multiplayer, cause it’s a quite simple game...
If it is not multiplayer it will be really dissapointing :S

I'm willing to have more multiplayer games, i think that is the perfect way for making the moneymaking and the whole game itself more interesting.
well it's a definitely a more fun way or making and or losing money lol
Thanks Cath for helping to share it with the Devs.

I love you guys...everyone is so different.  Some are skeptical, some are optimistic, some are sincerely helpful, some just wanna have fun, Some focus on money, some focus on sex, others wanna spent time with friends...We all have different points of views.  Hence, in all of these great ideas, the main theme & goals of the game is the most important.  The Devs can iron out the details of how it can work....believe me if the Devs got this far developing this game; they can continue to develop it in more ways than we can imagine.  The key is we've got to provide them with a compelling reason to put in the work. Hopefully our collective vote can do that.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]