41.62%
82 41.62%
Total 197 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Mini-Game Ideas I : Final Poll
Zephyr & Jason,
Please send your screenshot & issue to IT using the contact us link at the bottom of the page or email team.mnfclub@gmail.com
Hopefully they can assist you
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
1 week left to vote.
Tried other browsers, reboot and all same so will contact mnf. BTW how do you set up poll?
So few posts, in general not just on this thread.   I commented that there were few over summer but was told it would pick up as people came back to their PCs:  if anything, there are less now.

144 votes is good, more than in original polls assuming that most voted in both.

How do you arrange poll?
I like your stat tracking.
Once you start a new thread, at the bottom, before you click post the thread, there is an option to add a poll.  Then you select the poll options.  Beware though, the thread messages can edited.  However, once a poll starts, the poll options or messages it can not be edited. So plan the poll carefully.
the sex XP exchange isn't really a game. it should be a standard in-game tool, as you end up with a ton of useless extra XP after getting all the poses.
AmberLeigh - Love your pic btw,
Yes. in the preliminary poll we included a broader range of ideas. From that poll we have narrowed down to these 4. The Title of this poll was shorten just for simplicity. But you are correct it would be useful for the excess sex exp. Hence the idea made it to the finals.

on another note, the Sperm bank very useful in curing my daily morning wood...wink wink
(10-17-2017, 01:56 AM)amberleigh Wrote: the sex XP exchange isn't really a game. it should be a standard in-game tool, as you end up with a ton of useless extra XP after getting all the poses.

Surely the main point of xp is to gain a higher level:  that is why people carry on long after they get all poses and there is only one for non-prems.   If you spend them at temple they still count but I don’t think that was the idea here in which case I don’t believe that many would be interested.
Amberleigh you were right it was intended to be a tool use the extra sex Exp points to exchange for cash.  like you said it should be a standard tool in the game.  If it were not for the fact that we can only vote for 1 game and there are other more exciting options, i'm sure it would get more support if considered in isolation.  The excess sex exp points is resource that is going unused right now.  It would solve two problems at once, making use of excess sex exp and providing a legitimate income generating method for all players. This would be a good solution for both.
Only a few days left. Let's finish up with a big bang at the Sperm Bank!