Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mods bullies?
As I said up. All this is just drama. May be for some personal reason. That's all xD
This is getting a little hostile.

It is wrong for anyone, especially a Mod, to act in this way but I very rarely see them and when I have spoken to them they were entirely pleasant.

Not naming the Mod in question means that entirely innocent ones might be suspected of bad behaviour.

And Lady_Alexa accuses both the 2 new mods. She has also accused the site of trying to silence her Twitter account in her now deleted thread called “Freedom of the Press” or similar.
(10-25-2017, 07:52 PM)Zephyr Wrote: This is getting a little hostile.

It is wrong for anyone, especially a Mod, to act in this way but I very rarely see them and when I have spoken to them they were entirely pleasant.

Not naming the Mod in question means that entirely innocent ones might be suspected of bad behaviour.

And Lady_Alexa accuses both the 2 new mods.   She has also accused the site of trying to silence her Twitter account in her now deleted thread called “Freedom of the Press” or similar.

I have given up... and I have now deleted my avatars... 

https://wordpress.com/post/mnfambassador...ss.com/945

So Zephyr... My Freedom of the Press thread got deleted, even though Team MnF Club said this...

[Image: unknown.png]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I wish to point out that under no circumstances will me, or Cath delete a thread unless it breaks the rules of the forum, and even then, we'll close the thread and notify people first. No one else has the power to delete threads atm, as well as Vadim and Serega ofc, but they have left the forum to us. Now, I'm sure you've just forgotten this Alexa, but you soft deleted (only moderators or admins can permanently delete threads and posts) the thread yourself a bit more than a week ago. We still stand by freedom of speech (within reason), and as long as abusive language and such is not used, we will not interfere. Now this thread is getting a bit out of hand, and I will lock it to stop it from escalating even more. If anyone has any problems with anything in the game/forum, moderators included, they can contact support or me directly.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]