Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mods bullies?
so today i was wandering around the game and i seen some people quiting cuz of one of the mods was bullying her but they continue to be mods how is that fair? do the devs. even know that some of there mods are doing what they ban people for?
(10-25-2017, 04:50 AM)subgirl25 Wrote: so today i was wandering around the game and i seen some people quiting cuz of one of the mods was bullying her but they continue to be mods how is that fair? do the devs. even know that some of there mods are doing what they ban people for?
Good question and idk since I never really see the in game mods bullying or anything, then again I usually ain't around the mods nor do I talk to them really, but one would hope that that isn't the case, case in point being that they're doing what others get banned for. Though to be fair it's hard for anyone mod or not to tell what may or may not offend a person, god knows I get pms saying some pretty messed up stuff lol which I don't care for just ignore the pm afterwards, but some people may get offended by certain things whether it's a name they were called or someone saying something stupid they think will work or trigger a reaction to get a response.

Oops veered off a bit but think it still applies for mods and everyone to just be mindful of what they say and or do to others
(10-25-2017, 04:50 AM)subgirl25 Wrote: so today i was wandering around the game and i seen some people quiting cuz of one of the mods was bullying her but they continue to be mods how is that fair? do the devs. even know that some of there mods are doing what they ban people for?

Post similar to this already exists: http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1533
however since we are on the topic, why not discuss... The mods themselves have been very insistent that if anyone witnesses or experiences harassment from any of the mods, that he or she should report the mod in question to support. So if you or anyone wants to report them, just contact support with whatever information/proof that you have.
Moderators are not allowed to bully/harass or otherwise break the rules of the game, just as anyone else. Feel free to contact me here on the forum, or support with such cases and it will be looked into.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
So it looks like I am not the only one who wants to quit the game because I feel I am being bullied by in-game Mods.

It has been fun, but the new Mods don't seem to want me to have fun in game.  Always criticising what I am doing, finding fault, accusing me of wrong doing when I haven't. 

So I feel I am bullied by the new Mods into quitting the game.

Emmie has been very supportive, even defending me against the 2 new Mods... but I have had enough

MY ADVICE... if you see a Mod abusing their power, take a screenshot & post here
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
first : who bullied you subgirl25 ? i wish you can share the name and say what he/she did to you to anyone of the mods
second : alexa stop whining and stop accusing us for bullying you , don't search for sympathy from the people , it's not a big deal we just left your server , is it a crime or something?
so plz again am asking politely , don't accuse us of things we didn't do and we will never do
Oh and btw alexa you misunderstand , emmie never defended you against us and it will never happen because we didn't attack you at all

Well i think i am a victim as well !
That is right they are doing things that they ban people for !
They are using their Authority as a power, and think themselves as some superior persons, act like rulers and think common members as garbage ! 
There is no accountability for their actions, they are doing whatever they want out of the rules, cuz they know there isn't anyone to question them !
Just imagine how many of victim there be, who didn't rise voice ! and ignored them(what mods should do) !
Well everyone should be held accountable for their actions and things they say if they're offensive/hurtful, but without proof such as a screenshot it's hard to take a person's word for it. So as many have said and suggested before if you feel you're being bullied/harassed screenshot it for proof and submit it as a report. Otherwise IF a person or mod is at fault there won't be a way for the appropriate person(s) to take the appropriate action necessary. So really at this point until some sort of proof other than word of mouth is presented it's kinda just people throwing out accusations that may or may not be true.
(10-25-2017, 05:03 PM)Avax69 Wrote: Well everyone should be held accountable for their actions and things they say if they're offensive/hurtful, but without proof such as a screenshot it's hard to take a person's word for it. So as many have said and suggested before if you feel you're being bullied/harassed screenshot it for proof and submit it as a report. Otherwise IF a person or mod is at fault there won't be a way for the appropriate person(s) to take the appropriate action necessary. So really at this point until some sort of proof other than word of mouth is presented it's kinda just people throwing out accusations that may or may not be true.

Yeah you are right Avax69
But the thing is members like me are some new and some don't know much about who/where to talk !
i myself didn't knew about forum/twitter until i got blocked. 
and still don't know about Discord either !!
A newcomer or anyone can ever imagine anything like this can happen to him/her, so he/she could take screenshots !
unless there is someone who is a victim, will be more careful about screenshots !
And how could they talk about proof !!? do they provide valid screenshots as proof !!??
no they dont, Why not !????    Since we are all humans, and anyone can be corrupted !! 
because we aren't equal !

you know what, people got afraid that if they speak again they will be turned down !
I myself am only speaking here(publicly) because now its a public debate/issue and i have got the platform, otherwise i am careful !
you know its the nature that we think all mods and admins are friends and they trust each other far more than anyone random from the game, so why would they listen to us(common members) !
So this is why lots of people don't rise voice(waste their time).
it's not right guys , if anyone of us the mods did anything wrong , we have people to judge us and take actions against us , you can report anyone of us at anytime to the support email or to any other mods , we can't abuse our power against anyone and we don't ban or take actions against anyone without proofs