22.58%
28 22.58%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Poll-Red Heat Div
making good points. thanks for sharing.

since the Strip poker seems to be in 2nd in this poll so far, it seems to have earned a spot in the next round if we take more than 1 from each poll. 

I guess another compromise could be to rename it in the next poll as "Strip Poker or Blackjack" with a footnote stating that it will be up to the Devs to decide if Blackjack or Poker will be added. No guarantees on either. So that voters that prefer 1 over the other will be aware in advance of the risk the Devs might choose the other.

However I disagree that the Glory hole combo of male & female is different that the combo of blackjack & poker. Blackjack & Poker are two different gambling games. the same as female glory hole and male glory hole are opposite versions of gang bangs. A female gangbang & a male reverse gangbang.  so the real question here is did they combine for enough votes to warrant representation in the final poll?  what is that benchmark? is it 20 votes or 20% or some other measure.

I don't want to be criticized for showing favoritism towards blackjack & poker by combining them.  by the way they are not my favorite for the high risk of losing money similar to the slot machines. But Zephyr posed a reasonable argument for combining them.  If we are going to combine similar ideas then we should be fair about it  and combine the 2 gang bang ideas (female/male glory hole)

With these compromises of combiningn the gambling games and the gangbang games, we could be narrowing down from 18 in the current polls to the top 6 which would be picking from the top third. From 18 down to 6 seems like a fair move

as of the time of this post, just for example purposes and not final, based on votes collected so far the final 6 would be

Sperm Bank
Live sex shows 
Sex exp point exchange for cash
Strip poker or Blackjack
Glory hole Female or Male Avatars
Interest Incum

Does anyone have any concerns or comments or other ideas about the above suggestions?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I think that it is not fair to join the strip poker and the blackjack options in the next poll.

I voted for one of them because i'd like to have that one not the other one. And my second favorite option is not the other card game.

If in the next poll they are the same option there is the possibility that the game that i don't want is selected using my vote when i could have voted for my second favorite option if i knew that this was going to happen.

I think that if they are 2 options in the first poll they should stay as 2 options in the second round. Same goes for other choices that could be taken in consideration for combining. The rules of any voting should be stablished before starting the voting, not being modified during the process.
Inala, Thanks for sharing, being brave and honest.  I think it was important that you noted that you liked one of the gambling games but not the other making them distinct enough to vote separately on initially. That's why i wanted to discuss it further before making a final decision on combining them.  The structure of the last poll is not final yet so at this point we are discussing various possibilities.
The initial idea was to include only the top 2 pics in the final round.  However taking into account the concerns discussed above, let's assume that we do not combine any similar games & we only include the top 4 picks in the last poll. As of the current standings (not final) & just for example purposes, the final poll could look like the following

Sperm Bank
Live sex shows
Sex exp point exchange for cash
Strip poker (individually)

Any thoughts?  Keep in mind voting will end Oct 7 so the rankings could change.
I hope we can see another minigame soon and not just for poll Sad
I must say this is the best way to know what the players are interested in, I already gave my votes and am really hopping to see at least a small piece of all of this in the game. I do really miss a log in reward, many of the games I play have it, and it makes me want to log in every day (Even though I already try to do it without it).
Panties: Not the best thing on earth, but next to the best thing on earth. Heart
(10-04-2017, 07:07 AM)Inala Wrote: I think that it is not fair to join the strip poker and the blackjack options in the next poll.

I voted for one of them because i'd like to have that one not the other one. And my second favorite option is not the other card game.

If in the next poll they are the same option there is the possibility that the game that i don't want is selected using my vote when i could have voted for my second favorite option if i knew that this was going to happen.

I think that if they are 2 options in the first poll they should stay as 2 options in the second round. Same goes for other choices that could be taken in consideration for combining. The rules of any voting should be stablished before starting the voting, not being modified during the process.

Hi Inala, it’s good that things are being discussed.   Too often in forum, posts stand alone.
Of course the rules of voting should be established first but if a potential problem is pointed out it is probably better to change the system than carry on regardless and I think that splitting 2 games that are essentially the same might have been a mistake.   That was the first post to the thread from a respected poster.
You wanted one strip/money game but not the other, fair enough:  but I think many wanted a strip/money game and were not worried if it were poker or blackjack and their vote has been split.
If your second favourite is not the top one then it won’t go through so you have lost nothing.
(10-04-2017, 11:29 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Inala, Thanks for sharing, being brave and honest.  I think it was important that you noted that you liked one of the gambling games but not the other making them distinct enough to vote separately on initially. That's why i wanted to discuss it further before making a final decision on combining them.  The structure of the last poll is not final yet so at this point we are discussing various possibilities.

I don’t argue with her but I do think that most wanted a strip/money game first and that that vote has been split because there were two options.
The 1st comment was from JohnSins on23-Sep, who said,
Should've combined 18 and 16, same concept and same area
You replied next day
I keep Blackjack & Poker separate because they are actually two different games and Blackjack is much easier to learn.  Surprisingly there maybe some people that have a preference for one or the other.
I would prefer blackjack because it is quicker to learn and there are various forms of poker but also because I think blackjack would be a quicker game.
But it is not surprising that some have a preference, only to be expected, and that has split the vote.
I'm going to put my 2 cents in and say that I really just wanted a strip and sex card game (money in there somewhere but mostly stripping and loser gets sexed). Blackjack is probably the quickest to play/code, but both games are equally desirable to me on the basis they have a strip and sex element. It would be a shame if the strip card game idea were to lose because the votes were split between two games, but those are just my thoughts and other may not agree.
I vote for the gift shop idea...  I think it would be cool if premium players could gift clothes to other players... so long as it..

1. Can be gifted to non-premium player as well as Premium players
  2. Cannot be re-gifted
  3. Cannot be sold
  4. and the person gifting the clothes chooses the colours
  5. But it should also be expensive... like maybe $5000
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]