#18 Strip/Money Poker
22.58%
28 22.58%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Poll-Red Heat Div
I'm glad to hear from so many enthusiastic players on this topic. I appreciate your sharing.

Just to clarify, Blackjack & Poker are in fact different games with unique features, although they are related.  For example you are related to your sibilngs.  If you and a sibling ran for public office they would put you on two different ballots to be voted on because you are distinct.  If 10 people voted for your sibling and 15 people voted for you and 20 people voted for the Opponent.  Does that mean that you should be elected over the Opponent because the voters intended to vote for you because they voted for your sibling?  I don't think it works like that.  Just because you are related doesn't mean that you are the same.  10 people voted for your sibling for their unique features and hence did not vote for you and vice versa.  Hence splitting the vote between you and your sibling allows people to vote on your unique features.  

However, given that your concerns about voters indifference to the gambling game may be plausible.  I have offered a compromise against the original plan of only picking the top 2.  The compromise is that the final poll could include the top 4.  It looks as if Strip Poker earned enough votes to make it into the top 4 and the final poll.  If in fact voters are indifferent to BlackJack or Poker then we'll know by the way they vote for Strip Poker.  I will not be combining Poker & Blackjack in the final round because they are distinct and some voters may have voted based on their unique features.  Given that the original idea was only to pick the top 2, I feel like this compromise is actually a win for your cause since Strip Poker would not have made the final 2 initially.  Now you still get a chance to vote on it in the final round.

Lastly i think that all this talk about Strip Poker & Blackjack is giving a lot of publicity to it and potentially influencing the vote. So i must say this to finish.  I'm willing to compromise based on the plausible arguments made.  However, i'm not in favor of Strip Poker because of the high risk of losing money.  If it gets developed and people start losing money, they'll still complain about it and that won't help improve our economy.  If you decide to play any gambling game, beware and play with money you can afford to risk losing.
Hence i'm in favor of other ideas that aim to improve the economy like Sperm Bank, Interest Incum, Sex Exp Point Exchange for Cash and others.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(10-06-2017, 08:32 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: I vote for the gift shop idea...  I think it would be cool if premium players could gift clothes to other players... so long as it..

1. Can be gifted to non-premium player as well as Premium players
  2. Cannot be re-gifted
  3. Cannot be sold
  4. and the person gifting the clothes chooses the colours
  5. But it should also be expensive... like maybe $5000

I too like the idea of the gift shop but it’s not really a game as most of the other ideas are to greater or lesser degrees.

1, 2 and 3 make sense.

However, I am in two minds about 4.   Fair enough that the person paying chooses the colours and it would be simpler to implement than some sort of gift voucher for an item where the recipient chooses colour.   But on most AVs I prefer different colours, even the subtle difference between the cream following yellow and that following orange.   In practice people are likely to have spoken first so not really an issue.

It is with 5 that I have a problem.   Charge a premium ok, an outfit normally costing $1000 is $1250 as a gift, but if you make it that expensive many fewer will use it.   Why pay $5000 for a gown when you could send $800 cash to pay for it?
However, it does  resolve a potential problem with no.1.   A non-prem could get prem outfits by gift defeating some of the point of being prem.   Or is it intended that only prems can receive prem outfits?
True, but if sibling A proposed the death penalty by electrocution and sibling B by gas chamber and opponent was against the death penalty you elect someone against the death penalty but the majority want it: only differing in method. If there were 2 anti-death penalty opponents that split the vote then you get the death penalty that most seem to want. Here, if there was something very similar to sperm bank, strip poker would have been top.

I think that allowing the top 4 to go through is the best solution. It’s not good to change the announced voting procedure during the vote but there does appear to be a flaw which it is better to address than carry on regardless. It is only the top 2 from each site that have any chance of winning so there is no need to include more.

Respectfully, I think you are wrong about the talk influencing the vote. It was only when the majority of votes were cast that the problem became apparent although JohnSins did point it out early on. What really influences voting is publishing the votes already cast. If I favour blackjack over poker but don’t want sperm bank and see poker running neck and neck with sperm bank I vote poker.
(10-06-2017, 10:50 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Lastly i think that all this talk about Strip Poker & Blackjack is giving a lot of publicity to it and potentially influencing the vote. So i must say this to finish.  I'm willing to compromise based on the plausible arguments made.  However, i'm not in favor of Strip Poker because of the high risk of losing money.  If it gets developed and people start losing money, they'll still complain about it and that won't help improve our economy.  If you decide to play any gambling game, beware and play with money you can afford to risk losing.
Hence i'm in favor of other ideas that aim to improve the economy like Sperm Bank, Interest Incum, Sex Exp Point Exchange for Cash and others.

Your missing the whole point dude, and trying to scare other people to not vote for a strip card game.... I can speak for most people who are voting for the card games, in saying that we are not voting for it to make money. We are tired and bored with the lack multiplayer activities to do in a multiplayer game. We already have a bunch of ways to make money, and adding to it isn't going to make the game better... Poker/BJ is a fun and relaxing game to play with four-six friends while we chat and such. So it has nothing to do with the economy as the bets can be little. It has everything to do with finally adding a multiplayer minigame to a multiplayer oriented game....
It’s not really relevant now but at least 3 types of game have been suggested.
1 A fun game, such as sex with an npc
2 A game to gain money from site
3 A game to gamble with other players or site
4 The Gift Shop
Well,
1 How often would you want to play that, even for free? Only if you got a reward.
2 This does not address the real problem, the low rewards offered.
3 At least it is interactive or fun
4 Not a game – a facility like the bank but still good

If 4 games go through they will likely be
#2 Sex Exp Point exchange for In-game Cash
#4 Live Sex Shows
#14 Sperm Bank
#18 Strip/Money Poker

#2 I like the idea but lvl 10s get no more points and would lower lvls want to give up progress, unless there was a good exchange rate? At which point a high lvl creates a low lvl to get money.
#4 Sounds like fun but earning money from other players, not site
#14 That works, fun, interaction and money
#18 Fun, interactive but risk of losing money

Overfiend mentioned Interest Incum. That would seem to reward older, richer players not newer ones so not a priority.
Um just outta curiousity what's it matter if both blackjack and poker are different games? They're both gambling games that could both work to make money, bet money against others, or simply make it strip poker/blackjack. Besides I would think most people voting for blackjack or poker are voting for well 1-3 reasons, being there's the possibilty of a stripping game, it'd be a fun way to make and or lose money, and lastly for the multiplayer aspect. Point being as @JohnSins said there simply aren't really any multiplayer minigames available in the game currently........case in point the only one available is the rodeo and that's not really all that fun to play. Well it can be I suppose for some to bet sex or other stuff on it, but that's it really. Overall aside from how the games played there isn't much distinction between the 2 games is basically what everyone is saying.
Johnsins & Avax69,

First & foremost i apologize for appearing to give a negative review on it.  You're right i missed the point of the community building potential. I think i missed it because i felt like other games would be able to fill that gap in other ways.  Personally, I'm more interested in the sex fantasy & the income potential of the games.  Hence i'm more attracted to the Sperm Bank because it hits both those points.

I think you proved the point that everyone is voting for a different reason.  Yours may be different from mine.  That's ok with me.  That's why we all vote.  And while you may not see any difference between Poker & Blackjack, others do.  Just as you want people to respect your opinion, then we should also respect the opinion of others that see it differently and see those games as different...Nevertheless Strip Poker might make it to the final poll so I feel like that's a win for you.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]