NO
65.12%
28 65.12%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Salary for Game Mods
(07-31-2017, 07:51 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: That's is interesting... the way Brandon1op voted... interesting

Not really..Its there jobs todo it..and it takes literally seconds
While i was a Mod I did HUNDREDS of name changes and never asked for a cent

Also there would now be people that think "OH if I become a mod I get free money"

Also The way to give players Money is Vadim HIMSELF would have todo it sooo
Id rather him not bother him with something that could break the economy sorta
well i might get ban for this but no they shouldnt why should they get paid when most of them dont even do part of there jobs and really 500 dollars for a name change lmao u got to be joking..when theres girls getting harassed on a daily basics and the mods dont do anything but since them to jail for like an hour then they just go back to harassing like really
First of all, it's not a job, it's volonteering. Please understand that. There's a huge difference. And what part exactly are we not doing? I wasn't aware of that. And also, while I've not really had time to involve myself too much in this, there's been a problem with people continuously changing their name several times a week or month, so there's definitely a need for a system to counter that.

And I would also like to point out that name changes in pretty much all other games cost real money...

Also! @Overfiend: Cops do charge people for their services. First you have taxes that partially goes to them. The government charges you for changing your name, the police charges you for making an ID. And so on. There's a reason why "Time is money" exists, and that's cause people deserve to be compensated for their time.

And an automated name change system would be pretty sweet, though I have a feeling it'd turn into a paid for feature since the devs would have to implement it.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Name changes should be limited to a minimum of once per month. Mods could send a pre-written warning to a player, which the player has to acknowledge before their name is changed.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
sorry Emmie I meant that within the game it's there "job" so to speak to changes name monitor chat etc etc
I think this topic is more up for the individual mods themselves to deside if they want to get paid for giving players new avatar names.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Emmie, thanks for clarifying what I intended to say. Cops get paid by the government on behalf of the community. They don't charge a fee directly to each individual they serve. So in our case the government would be the Devs on behalf of the whole community.

There seems to be an agreement that a new automated name change system is needed.
However if the Devs implement and automated name change system then they will reduce the workload on the mods and possibly make a case for not paying mods. Or at least pay them less

another idea is that the devs automate name changes. the each name change is assigned a fee paid to the game. also fines are implemented to those thrown in jail. then that pool of money gets distributed amongst
the mods. the same way taxes paid to the government pays for our real police. then the economy will balance
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(08-03-2017, 02:46 PM)Overfiend Wrote: ...also fines are implemented to those thrown in jail. then that pool of money gets distributed amongst
the mods. the same way taxes paid to the government pays for our real police. then the economy will balance

If you suddenly start getting fined multiple times..  remember not to complain about it Overfiend
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I'll be waiting~ jk
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(08-03-2017, 08:17 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 02:46 PM)Overfiend Wrote: ...also fines are implemented to those thrown in jail. then that pool of money gets distributed amongst

If you suddenly start getting fined multiple times..  remember not to complain about it Overfiend

I had a feeling i was going to regret that suggestion
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]