NO
65.12%
28 65.12%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Salary for Game Mods
I am not sure if you have heard... but some IN-GAME MODERATORS are now charging for services, due to high demands of requests.

I know a few other Mods who don't agree with this.

So I am thinking, as it is harder for Mods to play mini-games, whilst working as a Moderator... why not allow them to receive a Salary instead..?

[Image: unknown.png]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
yes but not that much
and they could brin few more people to help
Be glad that Cath isn't a game mod lol

But we've got an idea, don't know if it'll reach the devs.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(07-30-2017, 09:38 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: I am not sure if you have heard... but some IN-GAME MODERATORS are now charging for services, due to high demands of requests.
So I am thinking, as it is harder for Mods to play mini-games, whilst working as a Moderator... why not allow them to receive a Salary instead..?
I thought mods have alt avatars and no obligations/quotas to meet? How is it any harder when one can use an alt to get money without being bothered by someone?.....

Why don't you just use the mods that don't charge any money? I mean I think the mods that charge just want another mod to do it (since they are preoccupied with other things), more so than the need of money...

I hope this didn't sound "anti-mod,"  The last thing that needs to happen is the devs looking for new people willing to work for free, to replace the current team... Heart
*plays with a police baton* you? Anti-mod"? Nah...

On a serious note, we work voluntarily, so, making a bit of money from people who constantly change their name is... somewhat understandable. It's supposed to reduce the name changing quota.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
The best thing to do, regarding this name changing operation, is basically, to do pretty much like in real life.
I mean, first name change should be free. Then, it should be charged a small amount, which would increase with every name change that will occur after. Like, the second change, 5$, the third 10$ and so on.

After all, when you change your ID or something, you have to pay a small fee.

But as always, is just my opinion.

With all due respect,
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
That's is interesting... the way Brandon1op voted... interesting
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I'm a little lost on this on cause I don't know what the real policies are for mods....as a non-mod it would seem unfair for a mod to charge a user for a service they are assigned to do. like real cops charging you to to perform their service. on the other hand it only seems fair for Mods to get paid by the devs for working for the game. ..however I'm cautious about that because some people may suddenly rush to be mods just to get rich an not to support the game. ...so I'm in support of rewarding mods for their service but various about what that reward is so they don't end up abusing the system.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
My opinion, but there should be a built in automated system for name changes if the frequency is high enough to warrant charging in-game resources for it, especially when the only way to gather said resources quickly is to pay real money. Just like password resets at virtually any website. Whether or not money should be charged to do it, if its happening enough that the Mods feel the need to try to stifle it by charging, the website should deal with it for them.
Dodgy
I agree. name changes should be built into the game & managed by the user with an automated limit to the number of name changes per year per avatar. Once automated the game could charge in-game money for name changes beyond the limit. Similar to changing the name of a Petnis. The seller of the Petnis charges $500 ingame to change its color &/or name....however getting back on topic. what other services do the mods perform that deserves compensation/reward
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]