Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Apartments
I've got the same problem.... since it seems generalized, the devs will likely clear it ASAP.

As long as I don't have to pay 50,000 MnF bucks a second time, I don't mind waiting for them to sort this out.

Ivan

P.S. I honestly can live with this temporary snafu... heck, the devs made this a purchasable appartment, not a rental! I was dreading something along the lines of 40,000 bucks/month, but no... just ONE purchase (although we will likely have to pay for every little modifications brought to the interior space, something like buying clothes I guess). I think that was very generous of them, because we don't have to worry about monthly payments!
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
The apartments seem to work for me. I was able to teleport there, walk in, and invite someone over to test the bed (very comfy ;])

I also customized my apartment with some naughty posters.

One thing to note though is I used Internet Explorer to download/upload the background template as Chrome kept throwing an error when downloading.
I works for me now.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
i bought the apartment and its working fine for me.
Everything works for me ok, but a friend of mine was having the same problem as everyone else here, so I offered to let her she mine.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Seems the situation has been resolved - I can access my apartment now (and even did some customizing) Smile

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(07-22-2017, 03:31 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Seems the situation has been resolved - I can access my apartment now (and even did some customizing) Smile

Ivan

Yes... I have access to my apartment as well... this my custom apartment

[Image: unknown.png]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I expected to be like vip rooms, It's small Sad
well.......the aprtments are a good buy the editing makes it worth it......like the way it works fr me the issue where ppl crash isnt a perma issue as it seems ....i bought mine yestrday i couldnt log in but now i can do it soo yea tht issue is resolved i guess....
So, for sale not rent as most seemed to expect and it appears not just premium.

But I really need more info before I commit.
Will there be better appartments anytime?
Will you be able to sell back for 50% like clothes - you can't with petnis?

If they are not restricted to premiums then I suspect that they are individually owned: my point being that they cannot be used by all Avs on the same account.

I assume that an appartment bought on Tight Lipped will only be available on Tight Lipped.
The less popular sites are not great for meeting new people and the top sites can be hard for you and friends to get onto.

50k will buy a lot of hotel rooms without the restrictions on who can use them or on which site.

Anyone help with info?

Read some more posts: informed that they are premium only as you would expect.
Was not sure as my non premium AV was knocked back for lack of funds rather than for not being premium.

But I still have 3 questions that those with appartments should be able to answer.
1. Is there a re-sale option?
2. Are they restricted to a named AV or available to anyone on same account?
3. Are they restricted to the site on which they were bought?

I am predicting that the answers will be:
1. No
2. Likely to be restricted.
3. Restricted

I accept that 3 is down to the system but 2 should be possible given the ability to transfer to anyone in the bank.