Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Apartments
(08-05-2017, 09:54 AM)lovelock Wrote: Out of boredom while waiting for my partner ^^

[Image: kljAdVG.png]

oh man, please upload the template please! those little stairs are a must!
Just designed this Apartment for a friend.  Just hope he doesn't fall into the bottom less pit...

[Image: unknown.png]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(07-23-2017, 10:01 AM)Gamma.. Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 07:48 AM)Maddison Wrote: OMG that's incredible Gamma!!! How long did that take you?

ohhh THANKS AGAIN i appreciate it ...well i didnt use any photoshop and stuff like that so it was done surprisingly fast i think mine was done in 30 minutes or so thanx again  Heart

Hey, can i please get clean backround of your room?
[Image: first_work_by_kingdover-dbk4czw.jpg]

This is my first work, my ingame wife loves red theme so tried to make it as red as possible Tongue
Shout out to @Willy_for_Boobies, we only met once or twice, but he helped and taught me a lot about designing templates Smile
As i'm a beginner in this field, it was a great deal for me to complete this work, hope you all like it  ^.~
Wink 
I finished my apartment, it took me a long time because I'm not skilled with these art programs but I did it all in GIMP. I borrowed a few design elements in the thread, thanks for the inspiration! I'd upload a photo but I'm not sure how 0.o
@Shamroc
2 possibilie ways:
- use the attachment function. its under the reply window. it can show files from your computer as attachment.
or
- store your file at a webhoster and then you can use the "insert an image" button above to embed your (or another) picture from internet ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
medieval theme dragonstone
[Image: tumblr_inline_ouuba4hU781v3lpux_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_ouqaxsO0dn1v3lpux_1280.jpg]
rate my works, please Wink)
next time! Cool
The first one I like, the second one is a bit trippy for me, like if you're listening to a music from the 80'. (Don't take it in the wrong way)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(08-17-2017, 06:25 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: @Shamroc
2 possibilie ways:
- use the attachment function. its under the reply window. it can show files from your computer as attachment.
or
- store your file at a webhoster and then you can use the "insert an image" button above to embed your (or another) picture from internet ;-))

Thanks! Overlooked that attachment function lol. Here's my apartment:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

japanese style room

[Image: tumblr_inline_oux48xMStz1v3lpux_1280.jpg]

much more here https://elladadesign.tumblr.com/
next time! Cool