Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Apartments
Lightbulb 
Hello Everyone!

I'm back after a long break and just discovered the new appartments.
I'll post the backgrounds I'm going to draw here so you can use them
                        for your own appartment.

Have a nice day ^^
    [Image: first_background_in_game_by_mirrrage-dbh5ox3.png]

Above is the preview version in game, the version you'll need for this to work is this one:

[Image: background_for_appartments_by_mirrrage-dbh5oon.png]
This the first version I made, just to check how it works.
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

;-)) Niiice work ;-))
and nice to see you back;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
ok so if i liked something to put in my background how do i get it into the game?...excuse me for being technically imparied
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(07-22-2017, 02:49 AM)Overfiend Wrote: ok so if i liked something to put in my background how do i get it into the game?...excuse me for being technically imparied

You have to buy an appartment, head inside and press the button: "[BG]"
It's explained from there on.

found it thanks!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Looks very nice. Im envious you can draw xD.
Which beings me to my question. Is it possible to request you to draw backgrounds or do you not take requests at all?
"When the world goes mad, one must accept madness as sanity; since sanity is, in the last analysis, nothing but the madness on which the whole world happens to agree."
-George Bernard Shaw
well thats my house i guess i did a little tampering with the template
[Image: mnf_house.png]
(07-22-2017, 08:55 AM)Bellatrix Wrote: Looks very nice. Im envious you can draw xD.
Which beings me to my question. Is it possible to request you to draw backgrounds or do you not take requests at all?

I try to do requests if my spare time allows it, feel free to post your ideas and wishes.

Outstanding work! Heart
(07-22-2017, 03:06 PM)ThunderD Wrote: Outstanding work! Heart

Thank you i would love to see yours ^^
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time u realise it doesnt say anything it s already too late to stop reading it Big Grin  Big Grin