Poll: Does the shower sex need an accept/decline option?
Yes!
Nah
I got a better Eureka
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
A new cold invite?
Alright, its been ages since I've been around the game. And I'm back! <3

Now, back to the subject at hand. With the addition of shower sex (woohoo!) there will be at least something party guests can do while they wait the beds to be available and such. That's all and well indeed Smile

HOWEVER, I have found a flaw in this: People are just trying to shower themselves, and out of nowhere these people came crashing in and tried to initiate coitus out of the blue even though the soap didn't drop. Which is, in itself, cuts the cold invitation part.

I think the option to accept/decline a person's approach to a person using the shower atm would be a good control to this. Just a little tweak, but will be a HUGE improvement to prevent these annoying approaches.

Best regards, and glad to be back in the land of lust and kinkiness again ;D
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Hey Ban, good to see you again, hope everything is going good with you!
Just to greet you, I have nothing to say about the subject you throw (Sorry Sorry)
Big kiss
T
To be simple is to be great
Hello Bansai
nice to see you back ;-))

I think the accept/deny function will be wished from most people, especially these who get molested in shower.
( Usually i ask before joining someone in shower (except then when someone allowed it in her "about " ) 
It would be nice too, if in public bath some showers would be without the shower sex function, so the people again could stay together under these showers and roleplay ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
That's a good idea Will. I usually check the bio of the person in the shower or ask first, but it would be nice to have a few of them just for showering (sometimes I like to just sit there feeling the water xD, I know, silly thing)
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
(07-13-2017, 11:04 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Hello Bansai

I think the accept/deny function will be wished from most people, especially these who get molested in shower.
( Usually i ask before joining someone in shower (except then when someone allowed it in her "about " ) 
It would be nice too, if in public bath some showers would be without the shower sex function, so the people again could stay together under these showers and roleplay ;-))

I agree, Willy, i agree!
If There's Rust On The Roof, You Know The Basement Is Wet!   Angel
(07-13-2017, 08:58 PM)Simple Tania Wrote: Hey Ban, good to see you again, hope everything is going good with you!
Just to greet you, I have nothing to say about the subject you throw (Sorry Sorry)
Big kiss
T

Hiya! Yeah its been awhile indeed. Hope all's well over there for you as well *Snuggles* Big Grin
(07-13-2017, 11:04 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Hello Bansai

Indeed, cause some would like to do it with words alone, before going for the main "course" ;D
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
I think it'd be a wise choice to add a decline button or a do not disturb button of some sort to the showers. I've seen far to many (mostly women) taking a shower then someone desides to just walk into their shower sometimes getting it after the first time or they keep doing it making it look more like a harrasment problem. This doesn't apply to me since I always wait for a shower to open, or I might ask if it's ok to share (mostly just wait for a shower). The only time I'd just jump in is if I know them, and it was agreed upon in advance.

I also think they should add the shower option to the regular rooms so players don't have to wait for a VIP invite to use them give those who want it more privacy.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
(07-14-2017, 08:11 AM)W1LL Wrote: I think it'd be a wise choice to add a decline button or a do not disturb button of some sort to the showers. I've seen far to many (mostly women) taking a shower then someone desides to just walk into their shower sometimes getting it after the first time or they keep doing it making it look more like a harrasment problem. This doesn't apply to me since I always wait for a shower to open, or I might ask if it's ok to share (mostly just wait for a shower). The only time I'd just jump in is if I know them, and it was agreed upon in advance.

I also think they should add the shower option to the regular rooms so players don't have to wait for a VIP invite to use them give those who want it more privacy.

Absolutely concur with you.
Please please please... add some kind of accept/deny window and PLEEEEEEEASE bring back the option of standing under the shower without starting the animation X_X
(07-14-2017, 09:59 AM)Inala Wrote: Please please please... add some kind of accept/deny window and PLEEEEEEEASE bring back the option of standing under the shower without starting the animation X_X

Poor, poor Inala T^T 

Hope it does get added, people can't get any clean showers nowadays before getting dirtied again without consent like this >_<
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"