Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MnF Ambassador - Clubs & Clans
(10-26-2017, 06:47 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 04:48 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 02:58 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Where do I find this server?

Discord,it’s an application similar to Kik messenger

Ok tnx and I have found a site - https://discordservers.com - but if I type in MnF nothing is found.

You have to be given an invitation to join.  So just get the code/link to the server from someone that’s in it already or running it. I’m not in it, since I don’t affiliate myself with any clubs/clans, so I couldn’t tell you the link (unless you REALLY want it, then I can ask one of my “more” influential friends for it and post it somewhere here).
(10-25-2017, 10:24 PM)Zephyr Wrote: I wished to post this in the thread “mods bullies?” as my reply to Lady_Alexa’s reply to me but Emmie has locked the thread.   You have to refer to that thread to make sense.

It got deleted rather than you deleting it?   You never said much on that thread that would get it deleted except that the site was trying to stop you posting and I did think then that it may have been over copyright.

You are also rather bitter over MUN:
“Now that the game Moderators have copied my idea, there is no real reason to remain in game”

Emmie said she would “try to explain once things have settled” I hope that she will.

That post need to be removed imediatly!!!,Having something against anyone in the game or at the forum? You should know what to do,We are adults and mostly aboove 20 years,Don't let it be bigger ! I see enough drama created daily but we need to pass that.I'm talking to all of us anyway,I did'nt point my finger to anyone.And about the moderators ... They are good people really,I don't think they approach to you and annoy you as the others said.The opposite ! They are used for helps and we need to help each other too cause one hand can't clap
Please guys,Enjoy your game and the life it's not twice !
(10-26-2017, 06:47 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 04:48 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 02:58 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Where do I find this server?

Discord,it’s an application similar to Kik messenger

Ok tnx and I have found a site - https://discordservers.com - but if I type in MnF nothing is found.

(10-26-2017, 07:28 PM)Vrook Wrote: I guess, given that MnF is an adult oriented website, it's Discord servers won't be listed. Or those that created the servers decided not to list them. I am not aware of how that site you mentioned, Zephyr, works.

And well, I'm sure you can find the said servers in people bio's or on MnF Club twitter account. And those MnF Club related twitter accounts, made by players of the game.

This is the link to my original MnF United Nations server https://discord.gg/K5HubVB  and you don't need to download any software to access it

Anyone without a club, would simply join as a Visitor.  And we do have a few Visitors...
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(10-26-2017, 11:30 PM)Diat Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 10:24 PM)Zephyr Wrote: I wished to post this in the thread “mods bullies?” as my reply to Lady_Alexa’s reply to me but Emmie has locked the thread.   You have to refer to that thread to make sense.

It got deleted rather than you deleting it?   You never said much on that thread that would get it deleted except that the site was trying to stop you posting and I did think then that it may have been over copyright.

“Now that the game Moderators have copied my idea, there is no real reason to remain in game”

Emmie said she would “try to explain once things have settled” I hope that she will.

That post need to be removed imediatly!!!,Having something against anyone in the game or at the forum? You should know what to do,We are adults and mostly aboove 20 years,Don't let it be bigger ! I see enough drama created daily but we need to pass that.I'm talking to all of us anyway,I did'nt point my finger to anyone.And about the moderators ... They are good people really,I don't think they approach to you and annoy you as the others said.The opposite ! They are used for helps and we need to help each other too cause one hand can't clap

I agree with you on all. They need enjoy more the game, and not search issues about anything. Tongue
I agree, sadly sometimes issues happen, as it always is when large amounts of people gather to anything. I've decided not to lock or remove the thread so far cause I feel like it has, for the most part, been rather civil.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]

Are you referring to my post?  What is it you object to?
(10-27-2017, 08:57 PM)Zephyr Wrote:

Are you referring to my post?  What is it you object to?

Mehhhhhhhhh He's meaning the post "mods bullies?" That's all- 
My aim & purpose remains the same, to resolve in-game conflict away from the game.  With Moderators being there as Observers to ensure we do not breach any of the Terms & Conditions of the game.

My MnF United Nations server https://discord.gg/K5HubVB is still open & free to all.  And if you decide to visit, I simply ask that you please wait patiently in the Entrance channel, and you will be granted full access to the server once I assign you the VISITOR role.  
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Technically you can't breach any Terms & Conditions of the game on discord. But yeah, more there for opinions and advice I guess. It's a good idea to resolve issues without a moderator having to get involved imo. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(10-29-2017, 01:07 PM)OEmmie Wrote: Technically you can't breach any Terms & Conditions of the game on discord. But yeah, more there for opinions and advice I guess. It's a good idea to resolve issues without a moderator having to get involved imo. ^^

LOL, then why did the mods create their own MnF Club counsel on discord?....