Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MnF Ambassador - Clubs & Clans
Saeko-JP Wrote:We have a new clan called Clan Eternity, is from spanish server, and I can register it, It' posiible girl and how?

I have had a few people ask me to list their club on my site.. 

I to arrange this, I simply need to know the following:
  • The name of your President/Founder
  • A brief description about your club/clan
  • A copy of your logo. (although I can create if needed)
  • An a link to the clubs webpage (if the club has one) 
  MnF Ambassador - Clubs & Clans

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Now some explanation why I left. As I said before I don't feel like you are doing diddly squat to regulate anything with the auctions! That was the same exact reason, why I did come up with the alliance and it is being used much more for auctions then your MnF United. You're around longer, yes. Yet you fail to do regulate things around here.

With all due respect, I am here to announce that we, the Auction Alliance will take over from here on. If you're against us, please feel free. We are the majority of nowadays clubs you're not.

To all the other clubs who are not yet part of the Alliance, talk to Darren_H or me. Drop me a message here and I will give you the link to the discord server.

Regards,
Vernando
My intention has always been to provide a neutral zone, where the many clubs/clans of MnF Club can peacefully resolve issues they between each other, thus avoiding in game conflict.  The MnF United Nations has the MnF Club Moderators there solely as observers, to ensure everyone does not brake the MnF Club's terms & conditions.

At no point have I assumed the role of regulator.

I have no issues with you forming an Auction Alliance as long as it complies with the MnF Club's terms & conditions, RESPECT AND SAFETY clause...

1. When using the Service, you will not harm other members. You will not harass, bully, intimidate, threaten, or stalk any member, or make rude comments about a member. You are prohibited from using the Service for any unlawful purpose or taking any action for the primary purpose of reducing the enjoyment of the Service by another user.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
Hi! Moderator Cath here!

I've been observing the MUN and reminded people that we do not want any confrontations about the game, inside or outside the official game and forum.

And if you do want to create another alliance, you'll have to get the supervision mods and of course have the clause which was already stated by Lady Alexa:

1. When using the Service, you will not harm other members. You will not harass, bully, intimidate, threaten, or stalk any member, or make rude comments about a member. You are prohibited from using the Service for any unlawful purpose or taking any action for the primary purpose of reducing the enjoyment of the Service by another user.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I wish to point out that this thread is about MnF Ambassador, and not the Auction Alliance. Please respect forum rules, Vernando.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Hi, could you please add our group?

Name: Bimbo Squad
Founders: Bimbo_Mia/Marta_93
Logo: Not Yet
Meeting Point: Bar Vodka/Sugar Server

Hi all!
We are the Bimbo Squad and we are like totally the most lovely group of Bimbos and bimbo lovers.
Our purpose is to fill the world with as much bimbo love as we can one BJ at a time. 
So if you're a Bimbo or a fan come and join us at our meeting point at Bar Vodka/Sugar Server
Kisses!
Now that the game Moderators have copied my idea, there is no real reason to remain in game
I will try to explain once things have settled.
(10-24-2017, 11:29 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Now that the game Moderators have copied my idea, there is no real reason to remain in game

Copied your idea? MUN is a thing in high schools, colleges, and nations. It’s essentially a union of unions. Anyways no one stole your idea, don’t get too attached to it, this is just a sex game after all....
Well, technically in this situation it was her idea, and it is fully based on her idea. So she's not really wrong in that sense. Though I don't believe it was done out of malice.