Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MnF Ambassador - Clubs & Clans
I wished to post this in the thread “mods bullies?” as my reply to Lady_Alexa’s reply to me but Emmie has locked the thread. You have to refer to that thread to make sense.

It got deleted rather than you deleting it? You never said much on that thread that would get it deleted except that the site was trying to stop you posting and I did think then that it may have been over copyright.

You are also rather bitter over MUN:
“Now that the game Moderators have copied my idea, there is no real reason to remain in game”

Emmie said she would “try to explain once things have settled” I hope that she will.
(10-25-2017, 10:24 PM)Zephyr Wrote: You are also rather bitter over MUN:
“Now that the game Moderators have copied my idea, there is no real reason to remain in game”

Emmie said she would “try to explain once things have settled” I hope that she will.

The mods have created their own MUN forum for the clubs and clans on discord to help resolve any issues and help with whatnot. That’s about it....
There's a bit more to it than that. But at its most basic, that's it, yeah.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
There was no discussion with me... that's what hurt me the most... I formed a free to join MnF United Nations server, whereby any club could join, even those clubs that are disliked by many.

Unfortunately, unless I am wrong, clubs that are disliked won't be able to join the MnF Club Council server.  Which in my view would be wrong.

I was once called Pathetic by a Mod for allowing a disliked club to join the MnF United Nations server, but I did it anyway because I believe in equal access to all.

Twitter feed
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I have decided to discuss the situation with Vadim, for now, things will continue as they are, and hopefully I'll have some good insight on how to handle this soon.
Where do I find this server?
(10-26-2017, 02:58 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Where do I find this server?

Discord,it’s an application similar to Kik messenger
(10-26-2017, 04:48 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 02:58 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Where do I find this server?

Discord,it’s an application similar to Kik messenger

Ok tnx and I have found a site - https://discordservers.com - but if I type in MnF nothing is found.
I guess, given that MnF is an adult oriented website, it's Discord servers won't be listed. Or those that created the servers decided not to list them. I am not aware of how that site you mentioned, Zephyr, works.

And well, I'm sure you can find the said servers in people bio's or on MnF Club twitter account. And those MnF Club related twitter accounts, made by players of the game.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
The discord server is not an official server of MnF, but more like a pet project by moderators.