Poll: What type of sex pose should be added next?
FM - Female controlled
MF - Male controlled
FF - Lesbian
MM - Gay
FFM - Female Controlled
FFM - Male Controlled
MMF - Female controlled
MMF - Male controlled
Group Sex - 4 or more - Females control
Group Sex - 4 or more - Males control
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Sex Poses IVB - Battle of the Sexes - vote for 2 poses
truth is a lot of people plays woman and when the FF lesbian pose was added a lot of people bouth premium to have it
we need more M+M poses.
(04-01-2018, 08:27 PM)Skaylar Wrote: we need more M+M poses.

Not sure that there is any demand for MM poses.   Seems another post to get count up.
Quote:Not sure that there is any demand for MM poses.   Seems another post to get count up.
First of all I do not care about fake internet points so,please. I stand by my post.
But you saying that got me thinking how everybody forgot about the uproar there was when "le nazi homophobic devs" said it was no priority then we got 1 then nobody gave a damn anymore. Almost as if the whole support was just for the sake of politically correctness and not for the love of man butt.
I'm not entirely sure what the history is of the MM pose but this is a fair argument. In all honesty, the larger majority of players are looking for M+F Poses and with 1 new pose coming out every month/ every other month the devs should continue to create what keeps the majority of their player base happy and wanting to play more
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
Would be nice to have more gay options or at least an oral option. Could potentially lessen the amount of guys who create girl avatars for more poses rp options. Either way, a fairly simple option would be to have mm and ff shower options in the baths.
all these suggestions should be in the suggestion thread, not a dead forum poll... when we do do our next pose poll, we only want to look in one place for ideas, and that's the suggestion thread...
(04-04-2018, 09:07 PM)JohnSins Wrote: all these suggestions should be in the suggestion thread, not a dead forum poll... when we do do our next pose poll, we only want to look in one place for ideas, and that's the suggestion thread...

The suggestions thread is too long as was the previous one that got deleted.   It contains too many posts repeating previous suggestions.   It was early on suggested that it be coordinated but the thread poster rejected that suggestion.   The Suggestion Thread has to be fit for purpose to be any use.
4 some pose is very good and sexy
Biboy120 & Maria I'll reintroduce those ideas in the suggestion thread
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]