Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where in the world is MnF?
Mnf exists in your heart. That's all you need to know.
Sasso: super sleuth!
I knew MnF is in Borat home country - Kazakhstan Smile So please devs, make us a mankini !!!
I Think, Metropolis is NYC; Red Heat is Mother Russia; Oasis is Egypt; Sacred Mountain is China; Beach should be the Caribbean.

-Captain Obvious Reporting
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, someone said or posted in another thread, that MnF "home" is actually The Netherlands. Smile

As for the influence on the zones, yes, they can be linked with real life locations, but as always, everyone is free to place them anywhere around the world. Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
The fact that MnF found it necessary to include the server "Pink Taco" with Espanol in brackets might give you a clue as to where they are located.. Smile
This is very interesting, glad someone took the time out to do all this complicated shit!
(11-02-2017, 01:44 PM)MissCarmen Wrote: The fact that MnF found it necessary to include the server "Pink Taco"  with Espanol in brackets might give you a clue as to where they are located..   Smile

Odd Name:  implies Spanish speaking obviously but also gay?
(11-02-2017, 09:27 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 01:44 PM)MissCarmen Wrote: The fact that MnF found it necessary to include the server "Pink Taco"  with Espanol in brackets might give you a clue as to where they are located..   Smile

Yes, gay, but the only server that makes a specific ethnic choice, when they could have entered a number of other languages, I see a lot of German speaking folks, and Russian. Maybe because Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world. Are they trying to tell us that a lot of Spanish speaking people are gay? lolol lmao.  Cheers !
(11-04-2017, 04:46 PM)MissCarmen Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 09:27 PM)Zephyr Wrote:

Yes, gay, but the only server that makes a specific ethnic choice, when they could have entered a number of other languages, I see a lot of German speaking folks, and Russian. Maybe because Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world. Are they trying to tell us that a lot of Spanish speaking people are gay? lolol lmao.  Cheers !

I am still not sure what the clue is.

I thought that Zephyr was wondering why two entirely separate things were being combined - Being gay and speaking Spanish.

And speaking the same language is not ethnic - they speak French in France and large parts of Africa.