Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP Scenarios for MNF Club
Heyo, I am Jaunedice (if you didn't look at the stuff at the left side of this message)

As a subpar RPer, I have been meaning to ask for some RP Scenarios that players can do in MNF Club. I would like to have people's suggestions and opinions about this matter and hoping this would be an archive of the best suggested RP scenarios to be used by people who are interested in doing a RP but couldn't think of a better scenario.

It would also be nice if we can use some of the less popular places (e.g. the caves, the jail, the gamble house and etc) as it is usually few with people and has potential for some good rps. Also, Some RPs that target a certain fetish (e.g. the furries, the fantasy/sci-fi people, the futa lovers and etc). I'll try and put it all in this top post so that we can have a lot of RPs to do in the future
Just ask if you need help on anything Big Grin
(06-06-2017, 11:57 PM)Jaunedice Wrote: Heyo, I am Jaunedice (if you didn't look at the stuff at the left side of this message)

As a subpar RPer, I have been meaning to ask for some RP Scenarios that players can do in MNF Club. I would like to have people's suggestions and opinions about this matter and hoping this would be an archive of the best suggested RP scenarios to be used by people who are interested in doing a RP but couldn't think of a better scenario.

It would also be nice if we can use some of the less popular places (e.g. the caves, the jail, the gamble house and etc) as it is usually few with people and has potential for some good rps. Also, Some RPs that target a certain fetish (e.g. the furries, the fantasy/sci-fi people, the futa lovers and etc). I'll try and put it all in this top post so that we can have a lot of RPs to do in the future

Define what you call a RP scenario :-)

If you're talking of a group thing, have a look at this :
http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....ight=dante
Moass used to organize such things, but he left. This kind of event requires sidekicks.

If you're talking of things to play with a potential partner on a 1 on 1 basis, errr...
You can find inspiration scattered pretty much everywhere in the forum, "creative writing" being a good place to start ;-)

I'm curious about where this thread could lead...
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Your scenarios like, fantasy/sci-fi people, would interest me as well.

Please, write something what's going on in your head.  Cool
If There's Rust On The Roof, You Know The Basement Is Wet!   Angel
(06-07-2017, 08:00 AM)GuyByThePond Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 11:57 PM)Jaunedice Wrote: Heyo, I am Jaunedice (if you didn't look at the stuff at the left side of this message)

Define what you call a RP scenario :-)

If you're talking of a group thing, have a look at this :
http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread....ight=dante
Moass used to organize such things, but he left. This kind of event requires sidekicks.

If you're talking of things to play with a potential partner on a 1 on 1 basis, errr...
You can find inspiration scattered pretty much everywhere in the forum, "creative writing" being a good place to start ;-)

I'm curious about where this thread could lead...

Well... a story that two or more people can re-enact for sexual excitement. An RP Scenario that I'm talking about could be something based in a fantasy world like two adventurers joining up together and doing some quests (while having some sexy stuff in between). 

The main reason why I did this is because I was recently put into the spot in which i had to make an RP. I had no idea what she wanted to do at the time and just tried to make something up on the top of my head (Jail RP). I don't know if others experienced something like this before but it feels like people sometimes don't know what RP Scenario they can do and this is simply a way for people to find and look up a scenario they feel like doing. 

The other main reasoning is that not everyone in MNF club are good Role players. Not everyone really knows what should do in a RP or what kind of RP they can do. This is just a place in which experienced RPers post Scenarios that people can try and for the un-experienced to find a RP that they can do.
Just ask if you need help on anything Big Grin
Have a look in creative writing then. People like Cuylie, Fenix, Isabella (or myself) put up some good sex stories you could try to reenact...

Oh, and read this in the RP section:
- levels of roleplay : http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=409
- learn to roleplay : http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=73
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Fantasy scenario are my bread and butter, so I'll share some here!

A wounded adventurer is lured into the deep woods by an unknown force, eventually meeting their savior and sharing a healing pond.

A traveler enters a tavern late at night, sharing a meal and a drink with the tavern owner until eventually they share their warmth too.

A princess is ambushed by a rogue and her guards are overpowered, only to later be revealed that the princess orchestrated the entire thing so she can be with her beloved savage.
[Image: 4300d4a29657a82a0e9217dfff5e437b.gif?8735726] [Image: e23874bfe2bf1c9a58c4a784048df86d.gif?8741682]