Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware prem seller possible scammer
just so its clear, someone is running with infernal desires inc in bios, selling prem codes for a low ingame price . Now i have no idea if hes a scammer or not, but he is definitely NOT affiliated with IDI so plz, trade with him at ur own perils.
Seems like a scam to me. Premium for low price? If it sounds too good to be true then you're probably right.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
is 200K in-game currency for 3 months ok? (I've heard this possibility only)
(06-02-2017, 05:09 PM)Fantasy90 Wrote: is 200K in-game currency for 3 months ok? (I've heard this possibility only)

lol that sounds more like a overcharge than anything if you consider how much the 200k costs versus the membership, 1,000=$1 200k=$200 meanwhile membership costs like $30
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
the membership does bring 1k a day back tough, so u really have the prices wrong mager. i think 200 k is a bit high tough (heard 150/180) .

That said, remember any trade like that is risky in nature !
Report the person and a moderator'll review it. Failing that, just PM one of us mods here or in-game.

Edit: Our official policy is this, since there seems to be some confusion about what I meant. Currently, selling certificate codes is allowed by PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY... with some major reservations:
  • We do not guarantee any private certificate code sales.
  • If you must buy a code from a player, be sure to buy only from someone you trust. Buyer beware.
  • Even if we're able to ban the scammer, we make no guarantees about returning your money even though we will make an attempt.
  • Again, we are currently NOT allowing free accounts to sell premium codes. You can be banned for this on all accounts we find belonging to you.
In this particular case since the person seems to be posing as a clan member, what I meant was that a report would have been in order. You do not need to report players just for selling codes -- unless of course there's something clearly suspicious going on besides that.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
pm sent
I don't think people are stupid enough to fall for such an obvious scam.

Then again...... I have fallen for a stupid scam before so I'm not surprised if it worked.
Just ask if you need help on anything Big Grin
Magergxd said
lol that sounds more like a overcharge than anything if you consider how much the 200k costs versus the membership, 1,000=$1 200k=$200 meanwhile membership costs like $30
carnacien said
the membership does bring 1k a day back tough, so u really have the prices wrong mager. i think 200 k is a bit high tough (heard 150/180)

3 month certificate is $24.95, call it $25, so $200k is 8x which does seem high: even $150k is 6x. You can create 1 Av per day so max you can back is $90k. So you could say real cost of $k 200/180/150 is really 110/90/60 or 4.4x/3.6x/2.4x: the last figure, at least, is not unreasonable.
Whether it is a good deal rather depends on how much cash you have in game compared to real life. The real problem is whether the seller will deliver or the buyer pay depending on the order of the transaction.

(06-03-2017, 01:20 PM)JCF Wrote: Report the person and a moderator'll review it. Failing that, just PM one of us mods here or in-game.

Review on what basis?   Because a private transaction has gone wrong?   How far will this go?   I’ve sold at auction and the buyer has paid but not gone.   What if later they want money returned?
A lot of ppl are getting scammed recently so I advice ppl to be carefull when trying to buy a code from someone ingame.
For the ppl that want premium but can't use the given payment methods I can help through Paypal.

Pm me if you're interested in that. I don't charge extra.