Poll: Do you want a Female Climax in FUTURE poses?
This poll is closed.
Yes
94.66%
124 94.66%
No
5.34%
7 5.34%
Total 131 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Poses IV: Make her Climax!!!!
(06-01-2017, 07:26 PM)Krischan Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 05:37 PM)Krischan Wrote: i like all male leading poses, double and group blowjob, airtight doggy style, the last MFMF (anyway a good idea, some group sex).

if i would need chose one... jail sex pose or double/group blowjob or airtight doggy style.

ofc airtight doggy style is the dream of most women, i think. and also good for men, so.... but me personally dream of double/group blowjob and finally a real good doggystyle pose and some groupsex MFMF and, and, and... Smile)

after thinking deep... jail sex pose is more or less raping pose. can harm people. how about slave pose? same but just head on sheeet and spreaded cheeks with both hands. and from above behind. very hard too, but more wished.

I like the idea of a girl face down with her hands behind her spreading her self. it's so enticing FYI I added this pose to the list at the beginning of the thread with your name attached to it.  Great Idea......I have used the Jail sex pose in real life consensual sex when I felt like the girl wanted to be dominated. it was saucy rough sex!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(06-02-2017, 05:12 AM)Janice Wrote: The best I've seen (Album 13 pics very hot) *-*
http://imgur.com/a/RteFO

I really like these poses and the artwork.. they are so vivid, explicit and you could feel the passion of the characters.  so HOT!

i've added a few poses to the starting list
MF - side straddle doggy style pose.
MF - rear facing pile driver pose.
MF - side straddle pile driver pose
MF - Ankles together pose
MF - Bridge blowjob and pussy lick
FFM - 2 girls side by side doggy style with one guy taking turns on each girl and fingering the other girl
FFFM - doggy style line with 1 guy fucking each girl in turn while fingering the other 2
Tongue I would love to see squirting!  I'm talking repeating, across the room, towel soaking squirting. Tongue
More oral titty loving incorporated into poses would be awesome, especially FF and FFF/MFF/MMF.

Double breast sucking while fingering each other for example (http://imgur.com/rttnNjE) or a 69'ing with each others tits (https://i.imgur.com/BUiLU94.jpg).
(06-03-2017, 10:34 PM)chaosfire235 Wrote: More oral titty loving incorporated into poses would be awesome, especially FF and FFF/MFF/MMF.

Double breast sucking while fingering each other for example (http://img.rule34.xxx//images/1458/1730c...eg?1537692) or a 69'ing with each others tits (https://i.imgur.com/BUiLU94.jpg).
Wow that's an awesome idea....those images made me touch myself instantly...fuck it was hot....I'll add your ideas to the list at the top of the thread with your name attached to it.

(06-03-2017, 07:31 PM)cocom69 Wrote: Tongue I would love to see squirting!  I'm talking repeating, across the room, towel soaking squirting. Tongue

I agree with you. Nothing pleases me more than when i see a girl has soaked the bed after we've fucked.  I love it when her pussy soaks my cock and it's so slippery between us that my thrust make squishy sounds that echo in the room. DAMN such a turn on....A soaking pussy should be included in every pose.  it's just so much more sexy & vivid....I've added a comment about that in the list at the top off the thread with your name on it.
(06-02-2017, 06:59 PM)Overfiend Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 07:26 PM)Krischan Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 05:37 PM)Krischan Wrote: i like all male leading poses, double and group blowjob, airtight doggy style, the last MFMF (anyway a good idea, some group sex).

if i would need chose one... jail sex pose or double/group blowjob or airtight doggy style.

ofc airtight doggy style is the dream of most women, i think. and also good for men, so.... but me personally dream of double/group blowjob and finally a real good doggystyle pose and some groupsex MFMF and, and, and... Smile)

after thinking deep... jail sex pose is more or less raping pose. can harm people. how about slave pose? same but just head on sheeet and spreaded cheeks with both hands. and from above behind. very hard too, but more wished.

I like the idea of a girl face down with her hands behind her spreading her self. it's so enticing FYI I added this pose to the list at the beginning of the thread with your name attached to it.  Great Idea......I have used the Jail sex pose in real life consensual sex when I felt like the girl wanted to be dominated. it was saucy rough sex!

well thank you very much ;Wink thats an honour as u have so many ideas.
I thought of a nice female controlled gangbang pose (MMMF). The girl would ride one boy in reverse cowgirl, and she would also be pleasuring two boys on either side of her. She could jerk them both off, suck one and jerk the other (and switch), or she could perform a double blowjob while riding the boy underneath her.
(06-07-2017, 03:23 AM)herpderp03 Wrote: I thought of a nice female controlled gangbang pose (MMMF). The girl would ride one boy in reverse cowgirl, and she would also be pleasuring two boys on either side of her. She could jerk them both off, suck one and jerk the other (and switch), or she could perform a double blowjob while riding the boy underneath her.

Hell yeah!!! I love it! this is a must add to the list with your name attached to it.
plsssssss foot fetish poseeeeee almost one D:
Reiterating my request for anilingus pose, adding pegging, and froggy femdom pose wherein the female rides the sweet stick sitting facing away and atop the male's balls and bottom.
[Image: ezgif_com_f1ee4503ce.gif]