Poll: Do you want a Female Climax in FUTURE poses?
This poll is closed.
Yes
94.66%
124 94.66%
No
5.34%
7 5.34%
Total 131 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Poses IV: Make her Climax!!!!
Star 
Let's talk about sex poses.  Post your sex pose wishlist here.  Images are welcome to help us visualize and fantasize.  
There was already a thread for Futa sex poses so let's focus on Straight sex, Lesbian & Gay, Threesomes and Group sex. 

With all the sex pose requests in one place maybe it would be easier for the forum moderators to share with the Devs.  
I think we all agree that a recycled pose should be easier for the Devs.  However, feel free to let your imagination fly & have fun.  
Please don't shame, creativity & big thinking for the sake of realistic implementation.   We're just exploring fantasies.
Who knows if the Devs will find something they might like.  Redundancy is ok too because it illustrates how many people really want it. 

Note for all of the poses we want to see the PUSSY DRIPPING SOAKING WET during sex & a FEMALE CLIMAX/SQUIRTING whenever possible. (courtesy of all of those who voted for it & cocom69)

To get us started, here is a list of poses that would be great

Male leading pose:
M/F - "Jail sex pose". It's a doggy style pose where the dominate pulls back the arms of the submissive holding them back as the submissive gets fucked uncontrollably
MF - girl in doggy but with 1 leg raised or mounted on furniture or wall 
MF - face down ass up spread'em pose - girl in doggy with face pressed down into bed with her ass up and her hands behind her spreading her pussy and ass cheeks. (courtesy of Krischan) Having her ankles & legs together might make it a new variation of doggy.
MF - side straddle doggy style pose.  The girl is in doggy style and the guy straddles her rear sideways as he thrusts down into her pussy and ass. (a modified recycled pose)
MF - rear facing pile driver pose. its the same as the pile driver except the guy faces the rear. (a modified recycled pose)
MF - side straddle Scissors pile driver pose. its the same as the pile driver except the guy faces sideways standing in between her legs like a scissors pose while fucking her.(a modified recycled pose)
MF - Ankles together pose. The girl is one her back with her legs straight up in the air with her ankles together as the guy fucks her.  It's great for that tight pussy feeling.

Female leading poses:
M/F - split pose Sex while the girl on top is doing the split (vertical or horizontal),
M/F - flexible pretzel girl pose Sex with girl on her back & ankles behind the head, 
MF - side straddle pose Girl on top sitting cowgirl sideways to the guy, 
MF - Bridge blowjob and pussy lick.  the girl bends backwards forming a bridge to suck his cock while he licks her pussy.
MF - Doggy style Foot rub -  shes in doggy style with her knees together and ankles in the air using her feet to rub the dick behind her. and when he cums it should spray over her ass, pussy and drip onto her feet (courtesy of raixxas).
MF - Foot rub tease - she is lying on her back with her legs up in the air looking up at him seductively while she rubs his erection with her feet as he stands above her.  And when he cums it sprays out over her breasts, stomach, pussy and then drip down her feet to her ankles and down her thigh (courtesy of raixxas).
MF - Side straddle foot rub - he's lying on the bed with his erect cock standing straight up in the air, she sit beside him perpendicular to his cock, bracing herself with her hands behind her on the bed and with her knees bent up over his leg  she rubs his cock with her feet. The side view should emphasis beauty of the cup of her breasts & pointy nipples, the curve of her lower back, hips & butt, her well toned legs bent & cute feet that so flexible at the ankle.  And when he cums it should shoot straight up like a volcano eruption and land all over her legs and feet (courtesy of raixxas).
MF - Rear facing froggy - guys you'll be amazed to get fucked with this Femdom reverse pile driver  that offers a great view of her pussy and ass riding your rod (courtesy of Dela-Poot).
http://sexpositions.club/positions/216.html
MF - the Ball / forward facing froggy - For once lay back and let that girl rock your world in this FemDom pose.  You'll like the way she moves it moves it (courtesy of Dela-Poot)..
http://sexpositions.club/positions/149.html
FM - Femdom male sub doggy style pegging (courtesy of Malesub).

Oral poses:
F/F & M/F - Face sitting of a one partner lying down (a modified recycled pose)
F/F - muff dive (lying on back) pussy licking (a modified recycled pose)
F/F - 69 pussy and anal licking (analingus is courtesy of Dela-Poot).
M/F - Standing 69 pose with male carrying an upside down female 
M/F & F/F - Female sitting on shoulders of a standing or sitting partner
M/F & F/F - a partner sitting down getting their pussy licked or cock sucked 
M/F & F/F - a standing partner getting her pussy licked by a kneeing partner. (a modified recycled pose)
M/F & F/F - Pile driving pussy licking (a modified recycled pose)
M/F & F/F - Doggy style pussy licking (a modified recycled pose)
F/F  - 69 tit loving - sucking & licking tits while they finger each other (courtesy of chaosfire235)

Threesome poses:
FFM  - double blowjob  
FFM -  2 girls on top - 1 in cowgirl riding a cock and another girl riding his face getting her pussy licked would be a great FFM pose. (a modified recycled pose)
MFF - 1 girl on her back legs spread, another on top of her doggy style. they are kissing & fondling each other's breasts while 1 guy behind the fucks their 4 holes (a modified recycled pose)
MFF - classic girl getting fucked doggy style while she licks & fingers the pussy of the girl lying on her back legs spread in front of her(a modified recycled pose)
MFF - another classic girl getting fucked doggy style while she licks & fingers the pussy of the another girl in doggy style in front of her [i](a modified recycled pose)[/i]
FFM - 2 girl tit fuck (courtesy of Zally)
FFM - 2 girls side by side doggy style with one guy taking turns on each girl. the other girl can get fingered by the girl getting fucked and/or the guy.  The 2 girls can also kiss each other & fondle tits while being fucked. (a modified recycled pose)
FFM - 2 girls side by side missionary style with one guy taking turns on each girl.  the other girl can get fingered by the girl getting fucked and/or the guy. (a modified recycled pose)
MMF/MFF - missionary tit loving - girl getting fucked while the other girl/guy is sucking, licking & fondling her tits(courtesy of chaosfire235) (a modified recycled pose)
FFF - Tit love - girl getting fingered and/ or scissors while the other girl is suck sucking, licking & fondling her tits (courtesy of chaosfire235(a modified recycled pose)

Group Sex pose (4 or more):
FFFF - Group circle pussy licking 
FFFM - group blowjob 
MFMF - 2 girls facing each other & kissing & playing with each other's breasts while getting fucked in doggy style by different guys.  Then the guys can switch fucking each girl (a modified recycled pose)
FMMM - Airtight doggy style - a girl in doggy style with a guy underneath her fucking her pussy, a guy behind her fucking her ass, and a guy in front or side getting his dick sucked. Allow for 3 switches so each guy gets a chance in each spot. (a modified recycled pose)
FMMM - Airtight reverse cowgirl  style - similar to the airtight doggy style except the guy on the bottom fucks her ass and the guy on top fucks her pussy. Allow for 3 switches so each guy gets a chance in each spot. (a modified recycled pose)
MFFF - 1 guy fucking a girl her her back, while another girl straddles her face and gets her pussy licked and another girl standing above the guy getting her pussy licked.  Allow for 3 switches so each girl gets a chance in each spot. (a modified recycled pose)
MFMF - the 69 group sex pose - 2 girls in 69 position licking each other's pussy as each gets fucked by a guy behind the doggy style girl and the a guy on top of the girl on her back. (a modified recycled pose)
MFMF - 1 girl riding a guy in reverse cowgirl while another girl licks her pussy while getting fucked in doggy style. the guys & girls can swap roles so each get chance with every pose and person (recycled pose with slight modification)
FFFM - doggy style line with 1 guy fucking each girl in turn while fingering the other 2. (a modified recycled pose)
MMMF - Preferably a female controlled gangbang pose.  The girl would ride one boy in reverse cowgirl, and she would also be pleasuring two boys on either side of her. She could jerk them both off, suck one and jerk the other (and switch), or she could perform a double blowjob while riding the boy underneath her. (courtesy of herpderp03).
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(05-31-2017, 01:16 PM)Overfiend Wrote: M/F & F/F - Pile driving pussy licking 

they could also add fingering to this pose as well
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
I really cant think of anything to add Smile Great List!
My wishlist is for more oral poses and a FFM titfuck Tongue
i like all male leading poses, double and group blowjob, airtight doggy style, the last MFMF (anyway a good idea, some group sex).

if i would need chose one... jail sex pose or double/group blowjob or airtight doggy style.

ofc airtight doggy style is the dream of most women, i think. and also good for men, so.... but me personally dream of double/group blowjob and finally a real good doggystyle pose and some groupsex MFMF and, and, and... Smile)
I was really hoping the mff pose was going to be a double blowjob, so I’d be super happy if we got one. They are fun to roleplay too.
(06-01-2017, 05:37 PM)Krischan Wrote: i like all male leading poses, double and group blowjob, airtight doggy style, the last MFMF (anyway a good idea, some group sex).

if i would need chose one... jail sex pose or double/group blowjob or airtight doggy style.

ofc airtight doggy style is the dream of most women, i think. and also good for men, so.... but me personally dream of double/group blowjob and finally a real good doggystyle pose and some groupsex MFMF and, and, and... Smile)

after thinking deep... jail sex pose is more or less raping pose. can harm people. how about slave pose? same but just head on sheeet and spreaded cheeks with both hands. and from above behind. very hard too, but more wished.
A rimjob pose like these would be good. For both genders.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/8114cfa76a69...1_1280.jpg
http://img.rule34.xxx//samples/544/sampl...jpg?543279
https://cdnio.luscious.net/583/04_wwwcru...1024x0.jpg
http://static.hentai-image.com/upload/20...=700/8.jpg
http://static.hentai-image.com/upload/20...=700/3.jpg
https://cdnio.luscious.net/751/lusciousn...394027.jpg
https://tn.hitomi.la/smalltn/560603/10.jpg.jpg
The best I've seen (Album 13 pics very hot) *-*
http://imgur.com/a/RteFO
(06-01-2017, 08:04 AM)Zally Wrote: My wishlist is for more oral poses and a FFM titfuck Tongue

this sound reallinteresting. especially if the girls could have the option to both tit fuck at the same time on the left & right sides and another option where 1 girl could suck while the other tit fucks. it's a dream come true .  FYI I added this pose to the list at the beginning of the thread with your name attached to it.  Great Idea.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]