10 to 15 cm
15 to 20 cm
20 +
Size doesn't matter
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't be a dick!
Hello hello! Cath's here for a Mini thread! 

Yeah yeah I know, it's been A while since I haven't done any of these. But you know me, I'm busy with my own life.

So, today's topic is... size of dicks! 

How long is your shaft? How long do you like them? How do you like your dicks? With or without hair?(Please specify your answer.)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
It's not the size of the nail that matters, but the hammer behind it.

Think world's largest nail, with world's smallest hammer.
Then think worlds smallest nail, and world's largest hammer.

For me it's all about quality, not quantity.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(05-17-2017, 02:28 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: It's not the size of the nail that matters, but the hammer behind it.

Think world's largest nail, with world's smallest hammer.  
Then think worlds smallest nail, and world's largest hammer.

For me it's all about quality, not quantity.

The doctor's minute:
Indeed Alexa, that's why women always look at guy's ass. It seems that a nice butt means a good powerful trust.
Nevertheless, if the dick is too small, it will not stimulate properly the G-spot and to big it will hit the cervix which is painful.
So I am afraid that size matter, not too big, not to long depending of the size of the woman.
This is the distribution of size:
[Image: 887px-Human_penis_sizes_length_only.svg.png]
@ Cath, I didn't know that you will take me seriously and start a thread on the subject.  Smile
I suppose it is fair though, since we had a pool on boobs.
Since we men always boast on that subject, I suppose we need to measure an erected sex to avoid the "shrink factor"?

Since U ask the question, not something I generally talk about, but I indirectly initiate the subject so I can't really dodge, can I?
Without being graphic, mine is hairy but neatly trimmed (for obvious reasons) and not circumcised (Most current in Europe  compare to US). I will keep the size private, but let says that it is average.
(05-17-2017, 01:10 PM)Cath Wrote: How long is your shaft? (Please specify your answer.)

LOL, you want all the dimensions, area, surface area, and volume?
[Image: when-you-finally-show-her-your-pokemon-c...418532.png]
I don't see how size of the penis affects clitoral stimulance? So yeah, size really doesn't matter. Unless the woman has a fetish for big dicks of course. xD
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
It’s not the size that matters, it’s how sharp the spanks are.
In my opinion it's more about knowing yourself, your partner and exploring your sexuality. It's about knowing how to please her (or him, depending on the case) with the "tools" you have. It's more interesting working the partners arousal and our own to get a more rewarding experience
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
At first I was gonna put 6-10...then I saw CM and was like..wait-googles- alright 17
My dick is pretty small, even when compared to my peers

But.... eh, what are you gonna do about it T_T
Just ask if you need help on anything Big Grin