no
16.42%
22 16.42%
Total 134 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
futa poll
I agree with that, it does seem to be something a lot of people are interested in.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Please correct if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be a relatively easy thing to implement just by reusing many of the current poses we have? Just make the strap-on the colour of the skin and we are on!

And while on it, allow for FM poses where the F is on the giving end and the M on the receiving. Quite a few guys approach me saying: "Miss" xD
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
It's not so easy to add a Futa avatar. That would mean that all the poses that have been launched already will need to be drawn again, to implement the Futa in the poses.
The same with every body modification. Even a new hairstyle.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Indeed! But it's definitely not off the table.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
After the most recent update of changing skin color to more “mythological” colors, I see MNF moving in the direction to do this update soon enough too. It only makes sense and would draw in more customers.
(07-21-2018, 04:49 AM)Vrook Wrote: It's not so easy to add a Futa avatar. That would mean that all the poses that have been launched already will need to be drawn again, to implement the Futa in the poses.
The same with every body modification. Even a new hairstyle.

They could just edit the latest FF poses (with the dildo), perhaps changing the skin of one character and adding a cumshot animation.
Not my cup of tea, but if many demand that I think they could find an easy solution.
Well, wouldn't be as easy as that. Because, the strap-on is attached to a pair of panties. Or harness. As of a real cock would have to be attached to the body of the avatar, without the panties. Also, it would need a pair of balls, which would have to be included via an attachment point on the body. As well as the animations and such. Doable, no doubt about it, but quite lengthy both as time needed and work that has to be put in it.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I don’t think Futas are going to be happy with strap-on pose; so don’t bother. Not all poses have to be adapted to Futa.

What happens to current Futas if that becomes an option? Option to change? Not lose XP?
I'd be happy if they just made the strap-on your petnis, and the ability to make it flesh colored and add the cumshot to the climax of them. they could leave the panty to hold it on.
I hope to add futanari  Angel Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)