no
16.42%
22 16.42%
Total 134 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
futa poll
Hi everyone I'm back with another poll (not sure if this has been done or not), but should futa's be a part of the game. I know it's popular, but just want to see via vote just how popular it is.

the poll will be open for 182 days (6 months)
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
well it seems like theres lots of demand for that
hehe i voted yes for equality, i mean its only fair dontcha think?
very true Ava
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Ahhhh I can only vote once!

A thousand times, yes!
[Image: dd9e026171e8ffec5ad81393bf6c4a4d3da435e3.gif?637951]
(05-01-2017, 07:54 AM)W1LL Wrote: Hi everyone I'm back with another poll (not sure if this has been done or not), but should futa's be a part of the game. I know it's popular, but just want to see via vote just how popular it is.

the poll will be open for 182 days (6 months)

the real question is: do the devs actually care for what the poll says? Tongue
Suuure, not like the guys here have enough competition as it is. Might as well name the game "MnF, conventional sex not allowed".
(05-01-2017, 11:02 AM)Jackson125 Wrote: Suuure, not like the guys here have enough competition as it is. Might as well name the game "MnF, conventional sex not allowed".
Conventional sex = Boring sex
Lol it's not like every girl here would want sex with another girl that has a little something extra lol, afterall some women prefer a man's touch.......though if implemented I think they'd need to make a way to tell if what you're getting is all female or a girl with a penis lol since I imagine some guys wouldn't like that kind of surprise haha
(05-01-2017, 11:12 AM)Jackie_XXX Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 11:02 AM)Jackson125 Wrote: Suuure, not like the guys here have enough competition as it is. Might as well name the game "MnF, conventional sex not allowed".
Conventional sex = Boring sex

And that's just your opinion. Not to forget half of the cash that keeps this game alive comes from dudes that very much like some sex with woman.