Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 rounds bug?
Question 
Hello, im level 6 in game, and seems i have some strange issue... When a girl enter first on the bed, she say have only 4 rounds, but when i enter first on the bed i have every time 6 rounds, even if are the same girl that are before. I dont know why this happens :S. Someone have some clue?.

Maybe the Premium Players have the option to play 6 rounds. ;-))
I for myself (not a premium player and level 8) can only choose 4 rounds max. when i go in bed first, 
but when i played with some premium and they were first in bed they could choose up to 6 rounds ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
(04-05-2017, 06:27 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: Maybe the Premium Players have the option to play 6 rounds. ;-))
I for myself 8not a premium player and level 8) can only choose 4 rounds max. when i go in bed first, 
but when i played with some premium and they were first in bed they could choose up to 6 rounds ;-))

Yes they do
I think I have the answer...

The maximum number of rounds depends on the total number of poses your avatar knows. So, a newly-created avatar who knows only the two starting poses for his/her gender will get 3 rounds.

If a non-Premium avatar later spends XP on the unrestricted pose for his/her gender (either Boob Job or Spooning), it will get 4 rounds.

Thus, each additional pose you pay for adds one round to the total number (if you are the one climbing in bed first), to a maximum of 6 rounds.

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Sorry do not reply before, i just forget this thread...

I am not premium, i was premium two times, but not now. So i am not sure if are "only" for premium (or EX-Premium like me).

Mabey are blocked by level... Hope someone know answer. Mabey i have to level up me other character to test it (remember that i was premium before, so i have another slot character).

From what could I have observed, the maximum number of rounds, has been limited to 4, for non-premium users, regardless the level.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Any woman or man, prem or not, start with 2 skills and can only make a 3round as max (You can use both your skills or same twice, while partner use one of his/hers between those).
Whenever that woman or man decide to get a new skill (any FM or MF skill exchanged for exp) or buy a petnis (prem only and bought for money) and they can now make a 4rounds (Same as above, except that partner now also can use two skills or same twice and decide when and where to cum).
Woman have only one FF skill and can only make a 2round with another woman, usless she's prem and have a petnis, then she can make a 3round.
When prem woman or man get a fourth FM/MF skill (useal one of those fancy prem ones), they can make a 5round and when they got a fifth, they can make a 6round and this is max numbers of rounds (as it be now at least), so a sixth and seventh (man only for now) won't raise rounds more.
If prem run out, those fancy prem skills goes dormant. They can still be seen, but can't be used and max rounds drops to 3 or 4, depending on if last normal skill is bought or not. I don't know, if petnis goes dormant too or not, but my guess is, that petnis goes dormant as well until prem is reactivated.

Levels as such have nothing to do with max rounds, other than exp and rasing levels give an options to buy new skills.

Threesome skills give max 2rounds, no matter if both MMF skills are in stock or not (Maybe in future though).

In my mind it dosen't matter how many rounds a session is. It does however matter what skill or skills used there and how those skills are used. A 1round (useal a quickie) can be just as sexy as a 6round and if host choise to do a 1round, host have complete control.
Have in mind that a true quickie (and plenty of them) give more cream in less time. Yes they hurt exp, but.....well.....there's cream.....lots of cream!
(04-12-2017, 06:04 PM)mikoha Wrote: Any woman or man, prem or not, start with 2 skills and can only make a 3round as max (You can use both your skills or same twice, while partner use one of his/hers between those).
Whenever that woman or man decide to get a new skill (any FM or MF skill exchanged for exp) or buy a petnis (prem only and bought for money) and they can now make a 4rounds (Same as above, except that partner now also can use two skills or same twice and decide when and where to cum).
Woman have only one FF skill and can only make a 2round with another woman, usless she's prem and have a petnis, then she can make a 3round.
When prem woman or man get a fourth FM/MF skill (useal one of those fancy prem ones), they can make a 5round and when they got a fifth, they can make a 6round and this is max numbers of rounds (as it be now at least), so a sixth and seventh (man only for now) won't raise rounds more.
If prem run out, those fancy prem skills goes dormant. They can still be seen, but can't be used and max rounds drops to 3 or 4, depending on if last normal skill is bought or not. I don't know, if petnis goes dormant too or not, but my guess is, that petnis goes dormant as well until prem is reactivated.

Levels as such have nothing to do with max rounds, other than exp and rasing levels give an options to buy new skills.

Threesome skills give max 2rounds, no matter if both MMF skills are in stock or not (Maybe in future though).

In my mind it dosen't matter how many rounds a session is. It does however matter what skill or skills used there and how those skills are used. A 1round (useal a quickie) can be just as sexy as a 6round and if host choise to do a 1round, host have complete control.
Have in mind that a true quickie (and plenty of them) give more cream in less time. Yes they hurt exp, but.....well.....there's cream.....lots of cream!

Thanks for tell us that. Its confusing, but i understand most of it. I still have some premium poses and the petniss (i do not hide me partner ^_^). I feel strange when you say "skills" to other people say "poses", but ok hehe. I still do not know why developers nerf rounds when before all can get 6 rounds :/ .

By the way, i love too to do "tons" of cum, but i dont think to create "1 round" its the best way, i just want an extra option, so i can eyaculate in every round.

(04-12-2017, 06:34 PM)Manx814 Wrote: Thanks for tell us that. Its confusing, but i understand most of it. I still have some premium poses and the petniss (i do not hide me partner ^_^). I feel strange when you say "skills" to other people say "poses", but ok hehe. I still do not know why developers nerf rounds when before all can get 6 rounds :/ .

By the way, i love too to do "tons" of cum, but i dont think to create "1 round" its the best way, i just want an extra option, so i can eyaculate in every round.

Well yeah, should have written pose instead of skill. Skill are more part of pose (take cock in pussy or take it in ass, thats two skill in same pose).
And about going down to 4rounds, well they want you to reactive your prem, in other words : they need payment from you for having 6rounds, if no payment, you stick with 4rounds only.
And I agree with you. That would be great, if guy had stamina (was allowed by game) to cream girl at end of each round. That would be some sticky girl at end of round 6.