Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Afraid to stand up against a Moderator
(03-24-2017, 01:03 AM)JCF Wrote: Heya, n00b in-game mod checking in.

Only my JCF avatar bears the mod shield, and only he has the ability to jail players and speak through DnD/ignore. Both those abilities I use only when I need to. When I bring out Gronk (which happens more and more rarely these days) to goof around, he does not have the mod shield or the other abilities. I do also have "undercover" alts which make virtually no interactions with players whatsoever.

However, I do make it clear in my bio whose alt Gronk belongs to, and the other in-game mods can tell easily. Gronk is possibly the worst-kept secret on MnF Club. Tongue But either way, if he or another alt of mine were reported, I guarantee you it would be a serious issue if there were even remotely any merit to it.

As far as I've always known, the deal is that when we're made mods, we use our powers to help you all. We don't always get it right, but if we ever abuse those powers, the penalties should be high.
We want Gronk back... plz.
Also When moderators are given powers over others, the punishment is either to stop it from happening, or when others see, make them think twice, I'm sure its been said many times... but there is ALOT of chat here... so anyone that said that I agree... only reason this isn't its own comment is because Gronk plz :3
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
I have been looking for this Thread... Thank you Cath for finding it.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
As many player suffer from moderator & his friends harassment or abuse of power .... sadly egyptian community get favors in treating abuse reports from their moderator or something, ... in auctions they ask other players to move from their favorite place even if you was standing the first.
The screenshots I have took, clearly confirm the point.

https://imgur.com/a/i53qJ
Sadly, from the screenshots you've posted and the conversation you had in it, there can't be find a corelation between the abuse notification and the fact you got kicked.
We don't know if you really haven't harassed that player before. And the report was justified.

I am not taking anyone sides here. But I'm just saying, it's too little of an evidence to prove that indeed, a mod abused it's powers by kicking you out/warning you.

With all due respect,
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Well, there may be Moderator abuse and I believe one was stripped of his powers but I don’t see many on so not sure if it is widespread.

Because his nationality is given, this seems to be directed against Ahmed.   I have spoken to him on a number of occasions with different AVs and he has always been friendly and never harassed me.   Not sure if this is not harassment of Moderators.
Well as a long time player and really not the best example of it. I can say that in the game whatever happen is great that is threath exist. The mods-creators, every worker in the game need to be prepared and take this situation has a example of many normal problems in any mmo game special adult mmogames.. I have been deleted 3 times 3 years ago because my obssesion behaviour, in the game i was an asshole to girls-Bad personl.. because i was obssesed whit the game and i don't take my mistakes has serious, JCF banned me and i don't have any anger toward anyone. I was really bad when that happen i say to myself what is wrong whit myself, then i figured out that i work*game. get out to buy i get home*game... i was whit tons of personal problems and all my anger was toward the people of the game.. I lost the thrusth of many girls in the game. just bad things... But now i am helping new players giving advise to not send nakedpics to strangers and other advises.. I am enjoying the game how is correct i report the spam people of webcam sites.. between others. I help Claire whit the Article answering all the questions she ask to me. And is more than clear that they are honest people has moderators in the game and that is true. I enjoy the game* and is still evolving. good luck to everyone.
12/01/17 is December 1st, 2017.... this was yesterday...
Well, that's not a valid argument Adam. "Oh, this bad thing happened last month, why do people need to whine cause something similar happened again?" If you're not gonna be constructive in a discussion like this, it is better to leave it alone.

As far as what this guy is talking about, it's hard to tell exactly what happened and a judgement call was made. I don't think it was made on bias. And if you feel the call was wrong. I apologise. But what's done is done.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
okay first of all : the Egyptian community doesn't get any favors cause i'm a moderator , in fact it might not be a good thing for them since i speak the same language
secondly: there is no such thing called spot or favourite place to stand etc. the game is for everyone and you can stand whenever you want as long as you don't harass or bother any other members the warning was about harassing not about standing at any place.
third : if there was any misunderstanding i apologize for it but your report got declined since there was nothing in it worthy to warn or ban that guy.
(12-02-2017, 10:53 PM)JohnSins Wrote: 12/01/17 is December 1st, 2017.... this was yesterday...

Yeah, I realised that as soon as I looked again just now.  Just in UK 12/01/17 is 12th January 2017.

I have edited that bit out as being wrong.