Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Afraid to stand up against a Moderator
Exclamation 
It's possible that any of you have been abused or harassed by a Moderator in the past but I hope not.
And I get it that some of you might be afraid to stand up to a mod because they have the power to ban ppl.
But I'd like you all to know that in normal circumstances mods are not allowed to do anything against when you do nothing wrong.

A simple example of this:
Mods are able to talk through DND and Ignores.
So you might think that ignoring a mod won't do anything. 
But unless you've done something wrong the mods aren't allowed to talk to you when you have them on ignore. 

So don't be afraid to stand up to a mod when you don't like what he's doing to you. 
Should said mod actually do something against you then contact another mod about it.
And if you can't then send an email to support at team.mnfclub@gmail.com
A lot of Issues Stem from (like Kumori said) When your thinking "Shit if I turn him/her down and say no there gonna ban me" I swear to each and everyone one of you..that will never happen ...If you are Talking to one of the Moderators and are feeling uncomfortable with..whatever they are doing..Tell them to stop or no or something along those lines..and We all will understand and apologize for putting you in said situation..so just..dont be afraid to speak your mind
Cool story.
Glad to see mods working to stop any mod abuse, props to you guys.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
(02-27-2017, 10:33 AM)blahbitty Wrote: Cool story.

Thank you for your approval of an issue I for one take very seriously.

I always try to make it clear that if there's legit evidence of moderators not behaving with the trust they've been given, there are ways to appeal it. Sometimes I admit I'm more skeptical than others, but I always try to at make it clear that I'm not opposed to hearing someone out. I'm also always willing to discuss warnings and anything else I've done here.

I may not have always in the best mood and it's shown on occasion, but it's never anything personal.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Finally someone brought this subject up and it's good that it came from a mod itself, but I'm curious... Why now?
Because we moderators want to make this game as pleasant for the members as we can...
(02-28-2017, 09:14 AM)BADGURL Wrote: Because we moderators want to make this game as pleasant for the members as we can...

Well, I assume that's something you and the other mods want from the very beginning, but what I meant was why has the subject surfaced all of a sudden.
if a mod said he would ban me id be like, dont care go ahead since the games kinda lacking excitement nowadays thanks to all the rp people.
(02-28-2017, 09:55 PM)syaoran37 Wrote: if a mod said he would ban me id be like, dont care go ahead since the games kinda lacking excitement nowadays thanks to all the rp people.

For me, the point wouldn't be the ban itself, it would be if done unfairly, for no reason, and abusing mod powers.