Sweet
Creamy
Salty
The ones who pop (pop candy)
Lollipops
Chocolate!!!
Caramel (just for you)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Candy, man!
Chocolate of course....
I am Belgian!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyxTSRG1BVNnCU7Pla1Ww...2aFvLO4XZt]
(05-10-2017, 11:27 PM)ELESLIE31 Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 05:48 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello! Cath's here for a really late Sunday's mini thread!

I've been thinking a lot, about what I'll post as a new SMT and I've got the idea at this very moment while I was eating a bag of pick'n'mix candy. Those little things are so good!

So, today's topic is... your favorite genre of candy.

I don't really know a lot about the genres, I'll put the ones I know. If you know others, feel free to tell me in the comments below. 

So, what's your favorite? Anything special about it? Have you recently ate some?

Where can I find the Candy shop on MNF? My favorite chocolate is medium  dark chocolate

There's a candy shop?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Does anyone else like Tamarind Candy when they can get it, or just buy a bag of Tamarind pods?
For me Chocolate's a givin, but the flavor profile i've always liked for candy is sour. I feel like most 'sour' candies aren't really sour to me, and my favorite sour candy is by far War Heads.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman