Sweet
Creamy
Salty
The ones who pop (pop candy)
Lollipops
Chocolate!!!
Caramel (just for you)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Candy, man!
Hello! Cath's here for a really late Sunday's mini thread!

I've been thinking a lot, about what I'll post as a new SMT and I've got the idea at this very moment while I was eating a bag of pick'n'mix candy. Those little things are so good!

So, today's topic is... your favorite genre of candy.

I don't really know a lot about the genres, I'll put the ones I know. If you know others, feel free to tell me in the comments below. 

So, what's your favorite? Anything special about it? Have you recently ate some?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
ALL OF THEM
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
NONE OF THE ABOVE... Mom is sweet enough, don't need more sugar or I'll have a 'sweetdose' *giggles*
To be simple is to be great
My favorite candy would be some good chocolate.
(01-14-2017, 12:39 PM)Raven Wrote: My favorite candy would be some good chocolate.

Poll updated Smile
(01-14-2017, 12:41 PM)CathRaven Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 12:39 PM)Raven Wrote: My favorite candy would be some good chocolate.

Poll updated Smile

OK OK OK...I confess, a chocolate bar is my guilty pleasure!!!!!!

To be simple is to be great
Why is caramel not here?? I've told so many people on here about my undying love of milk duds
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(01-15-2017, 05:20 AM)Sasso Wrote: Why is caramel not here?? I've told so many people on here about my undying love of milk duds

Poll updated!
I chose "sweet", but if "minty" had been there, I would have chosen that instead.

Chocolate mints.... mmmmmmm Shy

Ivan

(01-14-2017, 02:13 PM)Simple Tania Wrote: OK OK OK...I confess, a chocolate bar is my guilty pleasure!!!!!!

Tania.... I could watch you eat chocolate all day... if that's your "guilty look", then by all means, indulge as often as you like, dear lady *playful wink*

Cheers, Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(01-13-2017, 05:48 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello! Cath's here for a really late Sunday's mini thread!

I've been thinking a lot, about what I'll post as a new SMT and I've got the idea at this very moment while I was eating a bag of pick'n'mix candy. Those little things are so good!

So, today's topic is... your favorite genre of candy.

I don't really know a lot about the genres, I'll put the ones I know. If you know others, feel free to tell me in the comments below. 

So, what's your favorite? Anything special about it? Have you recently ate some?

Where can I find the Candy shop on MNF? My favorite chocolate is medium  dark chocolate