Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The official MnF Twitter account is at @ClubMnF!
Might I suggest a daily inspirational-religious quote to help the bumkins and heathens take their mnf-lives in a positive direction?
(03-18-2017, 09:52 PM)blahbitty Wrote: Might I suggest a daily inspirational-religious quote to help the bumkins and heathens take their mnf-lives in a positive direction?

"God helps the man who helps himself" 

So start jerking off before you try and pick up people.
I'll consider bringing back the Tips of the Day in the form of a Tip of the Week. The less impious to troll, the better, right? In the meantime, though...

We're coming up on 300 followers, so it's time for our first Twitter contest!

I've asked people to tweet about #MnFClubIn5Words. The best response between now and April 6th at 6 PM GMT will win $25,000 in-game bucks. Consider this a test run; if it goes well, I'll ask Vadim to see if he can offer a better prize (maybe a certificate) to the winner of the next contest.

Edit: Also there's this from @BlueMnF:

[Image: Z4rZW1Qq.jpg:large]
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(03-23-2017, 05:55 PM)JCF Wrote: I've asked people to tweet about #MnFClubIn5Words. The best response between now and April 6th at 6 PM GMT will win $25,000 in-game bucks. Consider this a test run; if it goes well, I'll ask Vadim to see if he can offer a better prize (maybe a certificate) to the winner of the next contest.

are multiple entries accepted?
Sorry I didn't respond earlier!

You can enter as many times as you like. On April 4th I'll take the top 3 answers (plus one I just liked that might not be #4), put them in a big poll pinned to our page, and the top vote will win.

Also...

One of the problems with a part-time two-man dev team is that sometimes real life and other projects get in the way. Which would explain the lack of updates for March. April is looking a lot better, however.

Vadim is still working on getting the bank working. But unless Kumori and I are very much mistaken, I can now tell you what Serega is working on next:

MnF's first male-male pose.
(03-30-2017, 03:59 PM)JCF Wrote: April is looking a lot better, however.

Sure it is.
(03-30-2017, 04:06 PM)SlowAF Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 03:59 PM)JCF Wrote: April is looking a lot better, however.

Sure it is.

I realize you have literally had nothing to say on this forum that wasn't a backhanded insult to MnF Club or its moderators in some way or another, and your gimmick is coming to an end right now.

That said, I'm not gonna lie and say March had great updates. Because it's pretty easy to count to zero, and both Vadim and Serega know people aren't happy about that. I am seriously hoping Serega delivers on his promise that "new updates will start coming out in early April", however, as his plans after the next pose are going to be big.
(03-30-2017, 03:59 PM)JCF Wrote: Sorry I didn't respond earlier!

You can enter as many times as you like. On April 4th I'll take the top 3 answers (plus one I just liked that might not be #4), put them in a big poll pinned to our page, and the top vote will win.

Also...

One of the problems with a part-time two-man dev team is that sometimes real life and other projects get in the way. Which would explain the lack of updates for March. April is looking a lot better, however.

Vadim is still working on getting the bank working. But unless Kumori and I are very much mistaken, I can now tell you what Serega is working on next:

MnF's first male-male pose.

Hopefully in the future they will take everyone into consideration when designing poses and make alterations for more than just a single group.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
There is more stuff coming after that, but I want to see this next pose roll out first before I talk about it here and on Twitter.
ClubMnF currently has 332 followers (53 of whom are following me).

I'm not really interested any prize.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]