Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The official MnF Twitter account is at @ClubMnF!
As I said in another thread, a Twitter account is in the works which would mostly serve as a news feed for MnF Club. I've been asked to run it. And yes, I'll post a weekly Twitter highlight reel here on the forums for anyone who'd prefer to keep their Twitter feed clean.

My question to you folks is this: Apart from just news, what else would you want to see on an MnF Twitter feed?

EDIT: We are LIVE!! The account is @ClubMnF. Follow meh!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Well, a good bet, would be several piece of information, regarding various aspects of the game, which would answer some of the most asked questions related to the game.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Well....news, polls, how much we have to wait until the next update and a teaser of what it will be about (a clue, like a cropped image) Smile

It could be also nice (it's just an idea, I don't know if it can work good) if you organize official events.

Here on the forum sometimes we organize parties or contests, an official one where the devs give prizes will reach a lot more people (but...maybe too much? Undecided )
Details of the next update Heart
post warnings on anyone that hacks or are harrassing people or was just banned on mnfclub so others can know.
would it be possible to have some statistics from time to time? Thats what i would be interested in seeing over time; maybe on a weekly basis or fortnightly,.
things like peak number of players and/or the growth of the community on mnfclub or other random stats... but thats just me XD
A "player spotlight" such as when a user gets a shout out for doing something. Ex: person who obtained the most exp in a week or longest time in a bed with a partner(2some and 3some) gets recognized, and maybe a prize. This way people will try to "out fuck" their friends. Or less sex oriented: most friends in a week or quickest to lvl up. Basically like happy face said earlier, interesting stats.
Out fuck? Lol!

The idea of giving the spot light to someone is a good idea, as long as the person in question agreed to that. We don't want any fuss.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Pretty sure they dont have access to player stats so that cant be it tough i d be interested as well ( like "there has been 1 million copulations this month, congrats to all involved and keep up the good work, birthrate still to come ")

I guess u can live tweet a "celebrity" day (either a player or a made up character just for that), put in a few zingers.

I d be also intersted in a fake news of the island followup (no religion or politics i heavily advise, but sport/ culture/ local interest). Also fake interviews, for example an interview of pamela andrews, the motel clerk or petnis merchant.

That said, i must warn all this might actually feel like a lot of work for u to end up being seen by very few, so my real advice is do what u feel is fun.
Indeed, we don't have that. Plus, it would require some programming.

But I second your idea there.

There were a fake magazine with interviews of different girls, but it disappeared.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!