Poll: What pose(s) would you like to see next? (max 2 choices)
This poll is closed.
MMF
15.96%
64 15.96%
FFM
10.72%
43 10.72%
FF
18.95%
76 18.95%
MF
18.20%
73 18.20%
MM
12.22%
49 12.22%
Other (other/larger groups, BDSM, etc.)
23.94%
96 23.94%
Total 401 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Sex Poses III: Your double-sided dildo is invalid
(01-05-2017, 01:34 AM)Dela-Poot Wrote: For another pose, I'd like to suggest a shared pose: Analingus.  Something that everyone can enjoy.  MF, FM, FF, MM.  Show the ass being licked and maybe a gender reliant teasing (fingering or jerking.)  Add in a cut away of the receiver's face to show their expression, and an expression select.  Licking, spreading, spanking, poking the tongue in... making the butthole gape, twitch, and poot.   Mmm, mmm.  And you'd have to add in the cum or squirt too.  

i was just gonna come here to ask that the next pose have a girl spanking guy possibility (u know, just for equalityWink), and i see u ve posted my exact thoughts. guy seen from 3/4s behind, slightly bent to see both face and ass. girl face near ass. Options: spanking, wanking, and all butt play u want  (fingering, licking ,butt plug and maybe whipping and fisting for the really hardcore pple)

major plus that should make everyone like this : its easily declined into MF (double pose with the gender switch) MM and FF.
And remember, u dont HAVE to use all the possibilities in a scene so theres no minus imo.
(01-05-2017, 02:27 PM)JohnSins Wrote: Well Brandon did say that it is a male pose, without going into any more details. One could say that his lack of enthusiasm, "So.", and the cough could possibly mean that it's a pose he may not use/like (assuming he isn't gay). Even though my reasoning is very faulty, you two shouldn't count it out... yet...unless told otherwise...  Big Grin

More like a "Soo...awkward you made a post to see what people want next....when i know what actually is next xD"
Well, it's not about what post is coming next, brandon, it's about what people wanna see next. Whether they get that or not is a different thing, but I think it's a good poll to hold, cause you literally get to see what the active community would like to see.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-05-2017, 05:17 PM)brandon1op Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 02:27 PM)JohnSins Wrote: Well Brandon did say that it is a male pose, without going into any more details. One could say that his lack of enthusiasm, "So.", and the cough could possibly mean that it's a pose he may not use/like (assuming he isn't gay). Even though my reasoning is very faulty, you two shouldn't count it out... yet...unless told otherwise...  :D

More like a "Soo...awkward you made a post to see what people want next....when i know what actually is next xD"

Yeah, I realize that:

[Image: 17311853.jpg]

In spite of that, it seems like as good a time as any to poll for what people want to see after that in the upcoming months. Awkward shoe's on the other foot now! :3

Additionally, as part of the "5% of the playerbase" (in my case, bi with a female preference) who has promised to put my money where my mouth is if an MM pose is implemented -- let me say this.
  1. I haven't seen an MnF census done here, but I'd wager the non-straight male population is higher than the rough global average of 5%.
  2. One pose out of 19 is not excessively catering to a minority. That in fact matches a 5% average with a pretty damn good margin of error.
  3. An official Twitter info feed should be ready within the next few weeks, which hopefully will turn out to be a better source of information than "waiting for Brandon to say something". :P With any luck, that should also make it clearer what's being worked on and what isn't. Stay tuned.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(01-05-2017, 12:24 AM)brandon1op Wrote: So. -coughs- The next update is a Male pose

... so at least one male is involved in the next pose ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
(01-05-2017, 08:11 PM)JCF Wrote: An official Twitter info feed should be ready within the next few weeks, which hopefully will turn out to be a better source of information than "waiting for Brandon to say something". Tongue With any luck, that should also make it clearer what's being worked on and what isn't. Stay tuned.

Thank goodness Big Grin
This will kill the feeling of inactivity. I'm rdy to follow them!
"Sometimes even when you get knocked down, you can still win."
An official twitter account?! Awesome! Big Grin

BTW, to speed up things maybe they should simply adapt some older position.
For example they could simply modify the "Muff Diving" as a FF pose without having to re-draw the position from the start
Well if i am honest MM poses are not exactlycatered to me but i know this is a game of many different people and it would be nice to see a little man on man action :p i might even have to create a male avatar just too see what it is about. but i do like these polls they give me a faint idea of the kinda people on the forum :p
(01-05-2017, 09:30 PM)Anghelo Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 08:11 PM)JCF Wrote: An official Twitter info feed should be ready within the next few weeks, which hopefully will turn out to be a better source of information than "waiting for Brandon to say something". Tongue With any luck, that should also make it clearer what's being worked on and what isn't. Stay tuned.

Thank goodness Big Grin
This will kill the feeling of inactivity. I'm rdy to follow them!
And hopefully there will be a way for us to see the twitter feeds from the forum... you know, for the people who don't want their friends and family knowing they play this game.... Tongue
I'll bring Twitter talk to its own thread so we can shift the conversation here back to poses. :3
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]