Poll: What pose(s) would you like to see next? (max 2 choices)
This poll is closed.
MMF
15.96%
64 15.96%
FFM
10.72%
43 10.72%
FF
18.95%
76 18.95%
MF
18.20%
73 18.20%
MM
12.22%
49 12.22%
Other (other/larger groups, BDSM, etc.)
23.94%
96 23.94%
Total 401 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Sex Poses III: Your double-sided dildo is invalid
Heya folks. Been a little over three months since the last one of these, so let's talk poses!

First, here are some stats. First, the poll results from the previous 2 threads:

Pose | Aug '16 | Apr '16
-------------------------
   FF |  13.49% | 14.86%
   MF |  11.43% | 10.86%
   MM |   8.57% |  8.43%
  FFM |  28.57% | 30.57%
  MMF |  17.62% | 35.29%
Other |  20.32% |    n/a

Note that "Other" refers to anything other than the five groupings above.

Second, our current pose counts:

MF | 14
 FF |  2
 MM |  0
FFM |  1
MMF |  1

What do you want to see? Cast your vote and discuss. And if you voted "Other", please explain what you'd want to see.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
So. -coughs- The next update is a Male pose
No love for MM, kinda saddening lol, but with that said I'm thinking it's best to focus more on MF poses since we'll once more of those have been added it'll give non prems an extra pose, assuming it's still gonna work that way
I'd like another MF pose, just with a lot more (no offense) effort put behind it.

For another pose, I'd like to suggest a shared pose: Analingus. Something that everyone can enjoy. MF, FM, FF, MM. Show the ass being licked and maybe a gender reliant teasing (fingering or jerking.) Add in a cut away of the receiver's face to show their expression, and an expression select. Licking, spreading, spanking, poking the tongue in... making the butthole gape, twitch, and poot. Mmm, mmm. And you'd have to add in the cum or squirt too.

Making it universal gives MM's a pose, while giving everyone else one too.
[Image: ezgif_com_f1ee4503ce.gif]
(01-05-2017, 01:12 AM)Avax69 Wrote: No love for MM, kinda saddening lol, but with that said I'm thinking it's best to focus more on MF poses since we'll once more of those have been added it'll give non prems an extra pose, assuming it's still gonna work that way

Well Ava, it can't be helped. People are going to lose their sh*t if they released a pose that will be only used by 5% of the players while 95% of the others are left hanging.
Hopefully the devs get creative with this pose, because honestly, people are getting bored. MFF didn't get quite the reception that MMF did, and there needs to be another "position-craze" to keep people interested....
(01-05-2017, 11:54 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Hopefully the devs get creative with this pose, because honestly, people are getting bored. MFF didn't get quite the reception that MMF did, and there needs to be another "position-craze" to keep people interested....
Really I feel like mff did waaay better than mmf, maybe that's just me though, but yeah a new creative pose would be a nice welcome
For completeness I would like a MM pose because...poor gay guys, they don't have anything Undecided

But selfishly I would prefer a MF or MMF (double penetration) Tongue
Well Brandon did say that it is a male pose, without going into any more details. One could say that his lack of enthusiasm, "So.", and the cough could possibly mean that it's a pose he may not use/like (assuming he isn't gay). Even though my reasoning is very faulty, you two shouldn't count it out... yet...unless told otherwise...  Big Grin
For the equality of it, MM pose should come next. That way, the position ratio would be kinda balanced. As far as I'm concerned, given the fact that I'm not really "playing" anymore, whatever pose that the majority decide, would be welcome. A MFF pose, in which females would get to control the action, would be good, in my opinion. But again, as John said earlier, a pose that would bring some more life into the game, and keep people interested in MnF would fit like a glove.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]