Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Era Fedoration [NEF]
Nice, a resurgence to a classy crew is much needed Smile
(11-01-2016, 06:55 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Nice, a resurgence to a classy crew is much needed Smile
thank you for the support.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
=O who are you Jaime? thank you for reminding me of the other Fedoration people

I am sorry, I don't remember heckling your other stuff. It isn't about targeting you.

Oh jam. Is this Ethan_Stryder?
(11-02-2016, 01:59 PM)blahbitty Wrote: =O who are you Jaime? thank you for reminding me of the other Fedoration people

I am sorry, I don't remember heckling your other stuff. It isn't about targeting you.

Oh jam. Is this Ethan_Stryder?
yeah it is Ethan_Stryder, name changed on both forums and in game.
JAM! Good to see you again. ;_; I remember when you left the first fedoration.
What, I never left the first fedoration. Lilith disbanded it and some still carried it on, myself included, I never left it.
I was in the Fedoration, just because there were fedoras.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Huh..i thought you did...well..i won't describe the circumstances surrounding it. Maybe it was the second time you left my worship. in which case, no worries.
(11-05-2016, 08:58 PM)Cath Wrote: I was in the Fedoration, just because there were fedoras.
I know this is a SUPER late reply, but Nice... To both the fedora and your profile picture Tongue
(10-28-2016, 09:49 PM)Jamie_Cousland Wrote: Once upon a time I met a group of people. I was new, they took me in, showed me around and after about a month I was friends with at least half the game. However with many things people move on and the group slowly dissolved.

I'm bringing it back. I see too many cold inviters, too many stalkers and frankly its annoying to just be in the presence of people who don't know that they are other people that play this game too.

So, this new group is open, this is my bio and what the group stands for "An order of gentlemen and high class ladies, people here are the best, with manners and love for all." if you want to join, then all you have to do is write [NEF] into your bio, to let like minded people know that you are in this group.

Feel free to find me in game or reply if you have any questions.

This sounds like a big-ass paradox