Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Era Fedoration [NEF]
Once upon a time I met a group of people. I was new, they took me in, showed me around and after about a month I was friends with at least half the game. However with many things people move on and the group slowly dissolved.

I'm bringing it back. I see too many cold inviters, too many stalkers and frankly its annoying to just be in the presence of people who don't know that they are other people that play this game too.

So, this new group is open, this is my bio and what the group stands for "An order of gentlemen and high class ladies, people here are the best, with manners and love for all." if you want to join, then all you have to do is write [NEF] into your bio, to let like minded people know that you are in this group.

Feel free to find me in game or reply if you have any questions.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
+Jamie_Cousland. I love this group sir but there's one problem. This group shouldn't really be free to join because some stalkers will use it to try to get an easier way to get to stalk others and get into there bed.(they should have like a code or something they must remember). Enjoy the group sir,
Mick
(Ingame now: YoungMaleForOlder)
Hello there! I couldn't but notice that you're bringing back the Fedoration.
That was a good time.
But as a mod I have to warn you about few things:
-no territory invasion
-no mass bullying
-no elitist open thoughts
-no harassment
In general, don't act like a dick. But I put my trust in you, so behave, my friend!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
It sounds great that there is a group to help teach people how to act properly on MNF which seems to have gone away. I do agree with Mick that there needs to be a process to which you are allowed to enter the NEF. I have seen personally that there are level 7's that cold invite and cold friend request. I would like to commend you for trying to bring back some of the class and respect back tom MNF
Well, there was the Blueperium for that, but it was mostly a joke.
Well, I thank you for the support, and maybe just message on the forums/me ingame and I will say if your good enough, and just to make sure things run smoothly, I will post names of those willing to be put up, just to show growth and friendly members you can commune with.

and yes, I will not "be a dick" in anyway shape or form. That's not my goal when I play the game, and others that are affiliated with me will have to respect that.
If the Fedoration isn't run by Tugaone, JopeHope, Aleeta, Guinevere, Am09... ;_; it is a joke and is just the remnants of the worst last days of the group. *cries and pours out some King Cobra for all my homies*

It is a good idea...I should ask people that hug me to put that they are saved into their profiles. hmmmm
(10-31-2016, 03:47 AM)blahbitty Wrote: If the Fedoration isn't run by Tugaone, JopeHope, Aleeta, Guinevere, Am09... ;_; it is a joke and is just the remnants of the worst last days of the group. *cries and pours out some King Cobra for all my homies*

It is a good idea...I should ask people that hug me to put that they are saved into their profiles. hmmmm

for crying out loud blah, what is this constant heckling on anything I try to do? I'm trying to do a good thing here. And clearly you didn't know the order of things, as it was Lilith, codash, me, taaaa and aleeta who were the heads of the fedoration.
No drama, boys!
(10-31-2016, 06:05 PM)Cath Wrote: No drama, boys!
my apologies, Cath.