Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ghostie's Quality All-Male Auction for Select Ladies
(09-23-2016, 04:03 AM)blahbitty Wrote: Sounds gross. Prostitution is illegal under Cactus Law. If I show up, am I allowed to heckle? Serious question.

I think I could pull off good roast/insult comedy without just seeming hateful.

Sorry this is an exclusive event, there is a reason I'm keeping it that way and you've just hit on it. Ladies get treated fairly badly by men in this game and I want to give them an opportunity to be with Quality decent well mannered men. In a heckle free environment. Smile

(09-22-2016, 07:28 PM)Sate Wrote: GR!!! I'll volunteer to be auctioned but will need to know details.

Would love to see you there Sate. Please note the time change in my original post .
I only go to your auction, IF... I can buy a guy to play hide and seek -

" HEY if you find me, you can Fuck me, IF not... I'm under the bed! "

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
To be simple is to be great
(09-23-2016, 02:42 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: I only go to your auction, IF... I can buy a guy to play hide and seek -

For the time that you've bought them they are yours to do with as you please ! (provided they agree of course) Big Grin Big Grin
(09-23-2016, 02:42 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: I only go to your auction, IF... I can buy a guy to play hide and seek -

That's so cute!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I'm somehow interested, it seems fun! it's different from the usual stuff, more selective...
6pm it's complicated for me, but I try!

Only one thing, It's been a while... a long, loooooooooong while since the last time, so, I don't know!
they say is like riding a bike, but... I'm afraid of falling down, LOL

I try... that's all I can say!
if you are still looking for people sir, I am available to join.

if so what time would you suggest I get there to make sure? 5:50? and I am GB so are the times different... didn't really read the times.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
Well, 5:50 would be excellent. I will give you a looking over and see if you fit into my idea for this auction. Remember it is select elite gentlemen. So if for some reason I do not chose you for the auction please do not become upset. It may even be because I have too many . I'm keeping it small for a reason . But yes show up message me when you get there.
Given the change of time, I'll most likely be able to partake in this auction! If my presence is accepted and welcomed, that is.
Regardless of my participation, thank you for organizing such an event, miss Ghostie!
Okay thank you, I shall be there, I am wearing a full white suit. is this acceptable. I shall hide my petnis for this too.
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
(09-23-2016, 02:17 PM)Ghostrider65 Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 04:03 AM)blahbitty Wrote: Sounds gross. Prostitution is illegal under Cactus Law. If I show up, am I allowed to heckle? Serious question.

I think I could pull off good roast/insult comedy without just seeming hateful.

Sorry this is an exclusive event, there is a reason I'm keeping it that way and you've just hit on it. Ladies get treated fairly badly by men in this game and I want to give them an opportunity to be with Quality decent well mannered men. In a heckle free environment. Smile

ok...=( I wanted to heckle everyone, especially the guys being auctioned.