Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ghostie's Quality All-Male Auction for Select Ladies
Posting this thread on behalf of Ghostrider65. All yours, Ghostie.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
GR!!! I'll volunteer to be auctioned but will need to know details.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

I'm not a male, so... I'll watch the show when it happens and if I'm free!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(09-22-2016, 06:12 PM)JCF Wrote: Posting this thread on behalf of Ghostrider65. All yours, Ghostie.

September 25/16 6:00 pm server/game time On tight lipped at the metro hotel.

I am looking for select GENTLEMEN willing to be sold in an exclusive setting. The sale gives the purchaser 1 hour of sex. (or whatever has been negotiated between seller and purchaser after the auction)  Terms of sale must be satisfied no later than 24 hrs after the close of the auction. Should the agreement not be satisfied within the 24 hour period, the sale is considered cancelled. There will be no refunds. All fee's are to be paid immediately to seller, who then in turn pays me. My take is 50%. 

Also ladies , are you tired of having to deal with rude men ? Tired of being treated badly ? Come to Ghosties Auction! I have some personally selected gentlemen for you to bid on . Come one come all ladies! Bring your heavy purses ! To get invited up to the Auction Sunday please come and find me I'll be on Tight Lipped, either Bar Vodka or Lagoon Beach.

Ghostie's Quality All-male Auction, will provide that spark of interest and a flair of intimacy that will guarantee you are bidding in a private setting with out fear of random interruptions. Feel free to engage my men in conversation! Feel free to get to know them a little before the bidding starts.

Many Thanks, Ghostrider65
This is a fantastic idea Ghostie and wish you well
Idm joining it Big Grin
Good to see some interest ! Come on Ladies ! Bring yourself as well hand pick your date !
Sounds gross. Prostitution is illegal under Cactus Law. If I show up, am I allowed to heckle? Serious question.

I think I could pull off good roast/insult comedy without just seeming hateful.
Sounds really fun! Big Grin
Every word a world
I reallly dig this idea while I've only spectacted auctions so far. I feel like that's the first one where I'd actually like to participate!
However, I'm afraid the hour is not convenient for me to do so. If another one is schedulded earlier on another day, I'll seriously consider participating.