Poll: Where do you come from? (European version)
Portugal, Spain
United Kingdom and Ireland (I don't care about the brexit)
France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Switzerland (neutral)
Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway
Estonia, Letonia, Lithuania, Russia
Belorussia, Ukrain, Moldavia
Poland, Slovaquia, Rep. Tczek
Austria, Hungary, Slovenia
Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Montenegro, Bulgaria
Albania, Greece, Trukey
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European nationality
i am from the uk but i am currently living in the Philippines
(09-13-2016, 05:14 AM)SexyJordan Wrote: i am from the uk but i am currently living in the Philippines

Neat! How are the women there? Delicious, right?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Landing here from Romania. A nice country, with beautiful landscapes, on the shore of the Black Sea.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(09-13-2016, 05:16 AM)Cath Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 05:14 AM)SexyJordan Wrote: i am from the uk but i am currently living in the Philippines

Neat! How are the women there? Delicious, right?

Yeah they are
(09-12-2016, 11:48 PM)Sharp Wrote: There are quite a few not on here that probably should be.

With Europe being the 2nd most smallest continent you'd have thought we'd all be able to fit nicely on a list like this wouldn't you? But no... hahaha
Hungarian! English is my second language.  Io posso parlare italiano. Ich kann Deutch. Yo hablo español tambien. Smile
Hello, I realized that I forgot some countries. I really thought I got them all, my apologies.
(09-14-2016, 05:08 AM)Cath Wrote: Hello, I realized that I forgot some countries. I really thought I got them all, my apologies.

It's not a geography test hahaha, I don't think anyone would hold a grudge against you :)

Something that could have been potentially interesting though is if you had put the Vatican, see how many people there play ;)
I'd be so funny if the Pope himself was paying it hahahaha
(09-14-2016, 01:23 PM)Cath Wrote: I'd be so funny if the Pope himself was paying it hahahaha

The man's got to have a hobby or two... Wink